Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Aight.

Been trying to get into the expanse on prime but for some reason, it's not holding my attention. Might power through today though.

I'ma check out startup though

Yeah that was my main issue with the expanse. I watched 4 seasons and have no idea what's going on. Deep space shows always lead my back to my friend Battlestar Galactica. Nothing like that shit from plot, writing, directing point.

The expanse is just shiny.

Yeah that was my main issue with the expanse. I watched 4 seasons and have no idea what's going on. Deep space shows always lead my back to my friend Battlestar Galactica. Nothing like that shit from plot, writing, directing point.

The expanse is just shiny.
once i realized Castlevania was out today, expanse went to the back of the line lol

Also, startup on prime charging for episodes...isnt this a HBO show originally?

once i realized Castlevania was out today, expanse went to the back of the line lol

It was a crackle original that Amazon purchased I believe. They charging? Damn. Wasn't the case for me.

It was a crackle original that Amazon purchased I believe. They charging? Damn. Wasn't the case for me.
When did you watch it

I can always watch it another way but I need them subtitles and 123 movies don't have em by default and you gotta download em and shit

Flixtor got em by default but you can't access shit after a certain calendar date if you aren't a VIP member. Aren't you one on flixtor? If so, how much it is

I crushed it in like a few days a couple months ago. Was disappointed I didn't watch it sooner. Amazon got some shit but they dont compartmentalize everything properly.

I'm re-watching Castlevania for the 100th time lol

Prime is charging you for Expanse episodes? That's weird. It was a Syfy show that was canceled but fans were starting petitions and flying banners over Amazon HQ to pick it up lol

I'm re-watching Castlevania for the 100th time lol

Prime is charging you for Expanse episodes? That's weird. It was a Syfy show that was canceled but fans were starting petitions and flying banners over Amazon HQ to pick it up lol
No, lol..I have prime

Startup is what they are charging for. My bad if I worded it poorly

I crushed it in like a few days a couple months ago. Was disappointed I didn't watch it sooner. Amazon got some shit but they dont compartmentalize everything properly.
This is my biggest gripe with them. It's so hard to find shit

Back