Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Supernatural was great tonight. Chuck was beating that ass. 2 surprise returns tonight
Tonight seemed like it was the series finale with Jack basically being God now and Chuck depowered but there’s 1 more episode left! They just not gonna let Sam and Dean ride off into the sunset huh?
Wait, new episodes are still airing?

I finally decided to give House of Cards a try. I'm at towards the beginning of season 4, and like I said on Twitter I have yet to see anything that makes me think we'd be better of with the president we have than Frank Underwood.

Sopranos ending was trash. Literally had to rewind to see if I missed something.

If dude got got they should've shown it.

Still a great show though.

started back watching the Spawn cartoon. This shit was ahead of its time.

I started it initially when Amazon had the streaming rights but i probably started a ton of other shows and forgot about it. It's on HBO Max. I'm almost done with s1.

If there was ever a character that deserves a reboot in some form, its Spawn
I've seen it before years ago but noticed it was on HBO Max and so I started it up again
The creator of Spawn is in the process of making a movie the way he wants it done. Haven't checked to see how far it's gotten though

I've seen it before years ago but noticed it was on HBO Max and so I started it up again
The creator of Spawn is in the process of making a movie the way he wants it done. Haven't checked to see how far it's gotten though
Todd McFarland been talking that shit about a movie for years at this point I’ll believe it when I see it. Only thing I’ve heard is Jamie Foxx is supposed to be Spawn and Jeremy Renner supposed to be Twitch.

After trying like 3 or 4 times before, Bojack Horseman has me hooked, now. The anthropomorphism kept throwing me off, lol, but eventually I stopped focusing on it. Only in the second season and I think it's one of the best shows on Netflix.

Supernatural series finale tonight. I think its spos to be two hours
48A56560-7F0A-45B2-8FC2-0147C13A7B42.gif
Man not my guy Dean! Took him out damn. They just couldn’t let him have a happy ending. He deserved peace. Edit: well a somewhat happy ending. Sam got to live in peace and Rusev a family

Last edited:
View attachment 403763
Man not my guy Dean! Took him out damn. They just couldn’t let him have a happy ending. He deserved peace. Edit: well a somewhat happy ending. Sam got to live in peace and Rusev a family

Good sendoff for the show.

It's been a while I didnt remember the vampire chick at all. Mustve been from early early days from the flashback.

When everyone was fighting, as soon as I saw that rebar I knew it was a wrap lol.

They wrapped everything up pretty well tho. Ima miss the show.. gonna need something else to fill the sci-fi/horror void now.

Good sendoff for the show.

It's been a while I didnt remember the vampire chick at all. Mustve been from early early days from the flashback.

When everyone was fighting, as soon as I saw that rebar I knew it was a wrap lol.

They wrapped everything up pretty well tho. Ima miss the show.. gonna need something else to fill the sci-fi/horror void now.
after fighting demons and gods and God lol I’m kinda pissed that’s how he went out but it was nice to see the boys reunited in heaven at the end. It would have been nicer if they showed their parents and Sam and Dean all on the bridge together at the end

Back