Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I'm watching The Mandalorian,why didn't anybody tell me how fire this was ?

Cause it isn't. You just like shiny things. Can niggss even definitively tell me what that show is about? Why is this nigga risking it all for some 50yr old baby?

Cause it isn't. You just like shiny things. Can niggss even definitively tell me what that show is about? Why is this nigga risking it all for some 50yr old baby?

Meh. ppl jus like the show cuz its star wars related n they think the baby is cute

Pacing, acting and plot are all meh.

Set design n custome design are cool tho.

Just finished Paranormal over the weekend I'd be interested in a season 2. Going back to finish Dark and Black Spot.

Season 4 of Fargo intrigued me, so yesterday watched the 1996 Fargo movie then started season 1 of the television show. Almost done with season 1. Billy Bob Thornton is asshole supreme in this show, lol.

Great movie and great show, glad I started it.

Season 4 of Fargo intrigued me, so yesterday watched the 1996 Fargo movie then started season 1 of the television show. Almost done with season 1. Billy Bob Thornton is asshole supreme in this show, lol.

Great movie and great show, glad I started it.

I’ve only watched seasons 1-3 but nothing touches season 1, BB Thornton killed that role

Back