Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Seriously??? How? Why? Don't include anything of season 5 for your answer because I hate spoilers lol
thinks rationally and doesnt make decisions based off emotion

always thinks two steps ahead...never gives away what they are thinking. Just when you have her figured out, they do something different

Chuck is second

thinks rationally and doesnt make decisions based off emotion

always thinks two steps ahead...never gives away what they are thinking. Just when you have her figured out, they do something different

Chuck is second
Not sure about that no emotion part. I thought what Taylor did in season 4 was emotional
Wendy is kind of annoying IMO. Mike Wagner is a favorite of mine lol

Not sure about that no emotion part. I thought what Taylor did in season 4 was emotional
That shows they are human but by and large, they don't show emotion. I was super shocked they gave them not 1 but 2 love interests

Season 4
Also, the way

they did Bryan LMAO. That shit was genius!!!

I havent even watched since then, the lady starting to look washed as fuck on the commercials

Watched all of Criminal Intent and started back up watching SVU......currently on S1 Ep15......out with a back injury so this should help pass time

Watched all of Criminal Intent and started back up watching SVU......currently on S1 Ep15......out with a back injury so this should help pass time

I used to love criminal intent growing up. That was my shit. But one day it dawned on me "how tf does this cop ALWAYS get the criminal to admit to the crime at the end. Like every single time."

Shit became to predictable and formulaic

Last edited:
Finished grand army

Woke was cool

Rewatching game of thrones currently

Curb funny as hell tho. You can't go wrong either way I guess.

You either wanna laugh or be immersed in an epic.

Jus started The Great. Im 2 episodes in, its an acquired taste. But fux w it. Good watch, looking 4ward to the rest of the season. Its seems to get darker n darker w each episode

@shutupGabi u watched this?

Jus finished this. Its iight. Costume n set design are dope. Tho i get the sense the show isn't as smart n funny as it thinks it is. I hope season 2 is better cuz it has potential

Last edited:
Back