Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Question.

I've never seen sopranos from start to finish. Seen episodes here and there and it's definitely on my list to watch but, do y'all not think there are gay dudes in the Mafia?

I vaguely remember that season but I definitely remember this storyline. Why do y'all think it was unnecessary?

Question.

I've never seen sopranos from start to finish. Seen episodes here and there and it's definitely on my list to watch but, do y'all not think there are gay dudes in the Mafia?

I vaguely remember that season but I definitely remember this storyline. Why do y'all think it was unnecessary?
It didn't really do anything for the plot at all. Just a closeted gay dude.
If I remember correctly. I washed the series a long time ago, and it was just ok.

Question.

Me personally I just don't want to see gay stuff when I'm watching tv.

It didn't really do anything for the plot at all. Just a closeted gay dude.
If I remember correctly. I washed the series a long time ago, and it was just ok.
Your memory might be better than mine with this so idk, but in your opinion, what would've made the gay angle work for the plot

Your memory might be better than mine with this so idk, but in your opinion, what would've made the gay angle work for the plot
If it tired in to something greater somehow. It was just, oh shit that guy's gay, we gotta kill him, dude on the run, gets killed.
Why was that important to their Mafia business.

It felt unnecessary, gay character for the sake of having one.

Also, I wasn't mad at the gay stuff. Just felt lazy.

If it tired in to something greater somehow. It was just, oh shit that guy's gay, we gotta kill him, dude on the run, gets killed.
Why was that important to their Mafia business.

It felt unnecessary, gay character for the sake of having one.

Also, I wasn't mad at the gay stuff. Just felt lazy.
Oh ok. I can see that

I just think they didn't want that stain on the family and appearance is everything with them. If it got out that a made guy was gay, that probably would've had other families trying to get at them because they were going to be perceived as weak. Idk

It was just a throw away story. No season leading to this one showed any clues Vito was gay, they just did it for shock. Maybe if it was a main character and they showed hints leading up to the actual gay reveal but nobody gave a damn about Vito before, during or after.

Oh ok. I can see that

I just think they didn't want that stain on the family and appearance is everything with them. If it got out that a made guy was gay, that probably would've had other families trying to get at them because they were going to be perceived as weak. Idk
I can see that for sure. I just wonder how often that is a thing, but it is a fictional story. How often does a made man see a therapist.

I just found it to be uninteresting. But, I also found a lot of sopranos to be as well.

Season 1 of Rome >>>> season 2

It fell off pretty hard after they killed Caesar, they should have kept him alive for 3-4 seasons imo

Back