What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

i really need to get back to Swamp Thing. That show has so much potential

thats how you know when a character has been written really well and the actor/actress that portrays them is the perfect person for the role lol

True story. He's written diabolically. Very true. But for ME, 85% of it is the performance. Homie is really convincing at playing a poorly adjusted, arrogant, petulant nigga who was given super powers as a a child, but can't get over his own emotional trauma, so he misses the entire point of being a 'super'.

I been tryna get my sister to watch GoT, so we can chop it up about it. She on her bullshit though. I thought about starting a GoT pod, but it's a ton of them shits out there already and I'm not really that invested like that.

Reactions: AP2.5
I been tryna get my sister to watch GoT, so we can chop it up about it. She on her bullshit though. I thought about starting a GoT pod, but it's a ton of them shits out there already and I'm not really that invested like that.
yea, you gotta REALLY be into the lore and shit for something like this to work lol

i'm cool on that

vcs-8.jpg

Binged Ted Lasso. Meh, i expected it to be funnier. More of a dramedy than a str8 comedy. Has potential tho, will definitely watch s2. Hulk smash the snowflake milf who owns the soccer team.

I appreciate the insight. Idk what it is I just can’t watch it consistently. Maybe cause I never really cared about Saul on BB he was just comic relief.

I love BCS because it’s basically two completely different shows, with a little overlap

The Gus/Salamanca scenes from BCS are every bit as good as in BB

Reactions: AP2.5
thats how you know when a character has been written really well and the actor/actress that portrays them is the perfect person for the role lol
Bingo!

Two other characters fit this description for me.

Commodus bitch ass from Gladiator! That nigga was the epitome of weak privileged asshole.

And mf’n Joffrey Baratheon from GOT. I actually had more respect for him than Commodus because he was an unapologetic asshole who didn’t give a fuck what anybody thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Slowly moving thru Sopranos series I remember a string of episodes I seen yrs ago I fuck with it. About to wrap up season 3.

The Wire will be next

• Goat
Reactions: Maywood
The-Chi-Season-3-e1585057859316.jpg

Jus finished the Chi season 3. Solid season, i dig it. Dialogue is alil better. I thought 4 sho Keisha would die. Lena Waithe's speech at the church was real. The kids, emmitt n his moms are my favorite characters. Good season

The-Chi-Season-3-e1585057859316.jpg

Jus finished the Chi season 3. Solid season, i dig it. Dialogue is alil better. I thought 4 sho Keisha would die. Lena Waithe's speech at the church was real. The kids, emmitt n his moms are my favorite characters. Good season

Lol.

Now go read the thread. They woulda jumped yo black ass.

• Haha
Reactions: RodyRod and Inori
Watching Cas’ last moments on Supernatural got me all in my feels. The guy who plays him was acting! His character arc over the course of the show has been great. Some people say this show should have ended years ago but I’ve loved ever season. Idk how Sam and Dean wins this one. Man fuck Chuck!

Watching Cas’ last moments on Supernatural got me all in my feels. The guy who plays him was acting! His character arc over the course of the show has been great. Some people say this show should have ended years ago but I’ve loved ever season. Idk how Sam and Dean wins this one. Man fuck Chuck!

I agree with most of this... except that leviathan season was terrible! lol

Crazy this shit coming to a close after being on tv for like 15 years!

Reactions: illestni99ainne
I agree with most of this... except that leviathan season was terrible! lol

Crazy this shit coming to a close after being on tv for like 15 years!
Yeah that may have been the weakest season and we lost Bobby that season but Dick Roman was kinda cool. But damn going back to last nights episode Sam had to watch Charlie and Bobby die all over again. That’s fucked up! Mother fuck Chuck! Lol

Reactions: Inori