Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

The-Comey-Rule_poster-1.jpg

Jus watched this miniseries. Knew most of this already, cuz it all happened 3 years ago lol. Real good watch tho, reminded me of early house of cards, early homeland and the looming tower. Its basically all comey's pov, but he is such a square, that i believe every word....but gat damn, this is a fuckin horror NOT a drama imo. We all kno trump is the worst. But seein him do his dirt as soon as he entered the wh is crazy lol smh. And fuck Rod Rosenstein

Not sure how I feel about it. Taking my time with it. Started dope but I started getting confused and uninterested around ep 4-5.
I’m at that point too. I need something major to happen soon or I’m out. Interesting premise like I said, but not the greatest use of that intrigue so far.

I’m at that point too. I need something major to happen soon or I’m out. Interesting premise like I said, but not the greatest use of that intrigue so far.
I'd say that last episode was something major. Wtf did I just see. This show is extremely weird but I also want to know where they're going with it lol
It's been renewed for another season so I'll check it out

I'd say that last episode was something major. Wtf did I just see. This show is extremely weird but I also want to know where they're going with it lol
It's been renewed for another season so I'll check it out

I'm only at episode 7. I'll catch up eventually.

b8cb8b11-74a6-4169-9ef2-36845e01aef9

Finished Black Monday season 2. I remember season 1 started out dope, but ended meh. This season is much better. Dialogue, pacing, acting, all on point. Funny af. Imma legit be mad af if showtime cancels this. Paul Scheer, Horatio Sanz n the Arab dude are fuckin hilarious

Last edited:
Bulletproof

Basically Bad Boys uk, but a tv series. Funny and mad action so far.

To anybody who’s watched this show, are the scenes with chuck important? Every time this dude come on screen I tune out.

Once you get the gist of how Chuck views Jimmy that’s really all you need to know. I couldn’t stand the Chuck or Kim story line at first but Kim was one of my favorite characters by the end.

Back