Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

fuckin lol. This nigga moms needs to go Netflix rehab LMAO

I call bullshit tho. Aint no way she watched ALL those shows in 3 weeks

:ualreadyknow:

If I was a lyin’ nigga I’d find summin’ better to lie about my nigga lmao....look, I was just as fuckin’ shocked as you bruh lol...I mean I literally just posted in this thread not too long ago about me startin’ Shamelss cuz my mom told me I should...she had JUST started and I told her that that was ironic cuz I was actually thinking about watchin recently...I talked to her yesterday and told her I was on ep like 5 and she said she had BEEN done wit’ Shamelss and had already started and just finished Schitts Creek (I said I was gonna watch that too lol)...she FLEW thru that AND Arrested Development in a few days each wit tha short eps...

Talked to my sister earlier today and she told me that her and my mom watched OITNB, Ozark and Queen of tha South tha week my mom, sisters nieces and nephews went to tha beach...she only leave tha confides of her house/vaca house in extreme instances and so she’s taken to bein’ in ALL tha time and she JUST got Netflix 2-3 weeks ago after having it at tha beach tha week they were there at their rental....

She watched Arrested Development completely in a few day lol...She’s retired loving thru a pandemic...she sows, reads and watches Netflix....I mean I get it...I wouldn’t believe nobody else but it’s my momma...she ain’t gone lie to me...now my timeline could be off cuz I do be fucked up and days seem to run together but my momma ain’t lie about watching all these series

:cry: Lol

Last edited:
:ualreadyknow:

If I was a lyin’ nigga I’d find summin’ better to lie about my nigga lmao....look, I was just as fuckin’ shocked as you bruh lol...I mean I literally just posted in this thread not too long ago about me startin’ Shamelss cuz my mom told me I should...she had JUST started and I told her that that was ironic cuz I was actually thinking about watchin recently...I talked to her yesterday and told her I was on ep like 5 and she said she had BEEN done wit’ Shamelss and had already started and just finished Schitts Creek (I said I was gonna watch that too lol)...she FLEW thru that AND Arrested Development in a few days each wit tha short eps...she stopped watching reg TV cuz she all she do

Talked to my sister earlier today and she told me that her and my mom watched OITNB, Ozark and Queen of tha South tha week my mom, sisters nieces and nephews went to tha beach...she only leave tha confides of her house/vaca house in extreme instances and so she’s taken to bein’ in ALL tha time and she JUST got Netflix 2-3 weeks ago after having it at tha beach tha week they were there at their rental....

She watched Arrested Development completely in a few day lol...She’s retired loving thru a pandemic...she sows, reads and watches Netflix....I mean I get it...I wouldn’t believe nobody else but it’s my momma...she ain’t gone lie to me...now my timeline could be off cuz I do be fucked up and days seem to run together but my momma ain’t lie about watching all these series

:cry: Lol

lol This nigga wrote a whole essay about what his moms be watchin, bruh

191224_1024x1024.jpg

Finished this Australian/British show called Frayed lol. This show is funny af. Classic British humor. All the characters are awkward, douche bag assholes w hearts of gold. Its lol funny. Real good character development. It takes some wild turns at the end. I really hope Sky One doesn't cxl it. But its on HBO Max now, so that might breathe some life into it. My only issue is it would better as 10, 24-26 minute episodes rather than 6, 45 minute episodes. The episodes do feel too long, small gripe tho.

@shutupGabi

Last edited:
Black Stories Presents: Your Attention Please on Hulu is a dope watch. These stories of these young, black people are so influential and inspiring.

Sidenote: Most of us may know this already, but Nipsey Hussel was truly a supporter of his people. I have so much respect for him.

Watched this Doc yesterday. Shit was wild lol. Always heard rumors about this place being crazy, but doc showed some of the rides and wtfffff

Watched this Doc yesterday. Shit was wild lol. Always heard rumors about this place being crazy, but doc showed some of the rides and wtfffff

Appreciate the rec, I watched this yesterday.

I remember hearing about Action Park as a kid.

It seem like they even left out some of the worst shit to happen there, but it was wild how they had all these drunk ass teens on rides made outta PVC pipe.

I tried watching that, it wasn't for me
once i got past the pilot and realize what was going on, i cant stop watching.

I didnt realize initially ol boy wife was the one burning him with cigs and pissing on him in the pilot

1200x630bb.jpg

Finished Yellowstone season 3. Every season of this show gets progressively worse. Plot and big bad are both meh af. Finally picks up around ep 7. And ends with a fuckin bang lol, like four different cliffhangers. And some solid character development tho.

Back