Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

OIP.rMVWzSg8qp3R2HLhNAy7MAHaHa

Binged the 3rd n final season of Brockmire. They basically changed the entire show. Its alil wierd at 1st but it works. Lotta satire n social commentary. I dig it

I've been watching old shows again that were canceled too soon that are on Amazon now with the ads. Ads aren't long so they don't bother me
Watched Dominion again. Always liked that show
Now I'm watching Lincoln Heights again

@Hustlelitó

@Rubato hinted at it, but chuck is really imo what drives Jimmy to become Saul

Imagine your whole life being in your brothers shadow and no matter what you do, he always manages to find a way to shit on it. Chuck kept Jimmy sharp af b/c Chuck was smarter than him in every sense of the phrase "book smart". Jimmy definitely had the street smarts but Chuck would jus shit on him over and over.

I've said from jump, if you expecting a show to have some car chases and shootouts, BCS is not for you. It is super detailed in the way it tells the story. The action does pick up once Gus comes on the scene, yes, but the first couple of seasons focus primarily on chuck, kim and jimmy as it should imo. Its not breaking bad jr or breaking bad lite. It's pretty damn good on its own.

started back watching the Spawn cartoon. This shit was ahead of its time.

I started it initially when Amazon had the streaming rights but i probably started a ton of other shows and forgot about it. It's on HBO Max. I'm almost done with s1.

If there was ever a character that deserves a reboot in some form, its Spawn

@Hustlelitó

@Rubato hinted at it, but chuck is really imo what drives Jimmy to become Saul

Imagine your whole life being in your brothers shadow and no matter what you do, he always manages to find a way to shit on it. Chuck kept Jimmy sharp af b/c Chuck was smarter than him in every sense of the phrase "book smart". Jimmy definitely had the street smarts but Chuck would jus shit on him over and over.

I've said from jump, if you expecting a show to have some car chases and shootouts, BCS is not for you. It is super detailed in the way it tells the story. The action does pick up once Gus comes on the scene, yes, but the first couple of seasons focus primarily on chuck, kim and jimmy as it should imo. Its not breaking bad jr or breaking bad lite. It's pretty damn good on its own.

I appreciate the insight. Idk what it is I just can’t watch it consistently. Maybe cause I never really cared about Saul on BB he was just comic relief.

I appreciate the insight. Idk what it is I just can’t watch it consistently. Maybe cause I never really cared about Saul on BB he was just comic relief.
oh for sure. I can see that and truth be told. I was skeptical af about him getting a spinoff for that very reason you just mentioned. But i was pleasantly surprised at how well they have fully fleshed out his character.

I find myself while watching, I wonder what tf Walter and Jesse doing at this point in Saul's story

I'ma couple episodes into season 2. This nigga is the worst. I never wanted to punch a nigga in the face so bad in my life.
thats how you know when a character has been written really well and the actor/actress that portrays them is the perfect person for the role lol

Back