Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

D4NHxeqWwAAOVYF.jpg

Jus finished this. Ohhh weee! I enjoyed this like a mother fucker. Real dope story and the cast is GOAT. Writers played fast and loose with the truth, but i'll let it ride. Epix is a sneaky good channel, so i expected this to be solid. But it was much better than solid. Dude who played Malcolm deserved a emmy nomination. Giancarlo Esposito is one hell of a actor. I never saw Gus Fring, i only saw Reverend Powell. Show is really good, imo it really finds itself during ep 5. Episodes 5 thru 10 are top notch tv, with a real good ending.

My only gripe is the music. The intro song grew on me, hook is dope. But Rick Ross needs to gtfoh, smh. The up to date music jus feels outta place ugh. The only song that fit and felt right was the John Legend song at the end. Hope they fix all that in S2

Last edited:
When I watch some of these older shows with long seasons and character development. Like Hercules, Xena, Highlander, and some of the startreks.

I find myself very irritated with the pacing of the show. And all the seasons be 20 episode deep, then it makes me realize.

Now adays they give us rushed episodes with less content and we just got used to it

When I watch some of these older shows with long seasons and character development. Like Hercules, Xena, Highlander, and some of the startreks.

I find myself very irritated with the pacing of the show. And all the seasons be 20 episode deep, then it makes me realize.

Now adays they give us rushed episodes with less content and we just got used to it
I don’t have time to commit to those 20 episode long seasons. Too much good content out there now. Back when there was only a couple of really good shows out at a time maybe, but with the limited time I have I got to be efficient with my watching.

Plus you have to admit a lot of a 20 episode season is filler. Let’s get to the shits and move the plot along every episode.

That’s why I love British shows like Peaky Blinders. 6 episodes per season and there’s as much relevant content to the plot as a 20 episode show.

Nowadays shows are more plot driven and to the fucking point. As opposed to just throwing out 3 act rinse and repeat serials for 23 weeks.

Were getting content we don't get sick of. Unless you like that arrow, flash, svu, all rise, type bullshit.

now nigga you know LMAO

if IP like it, there's a 75% chance i wont. That percent increases depending on the show, but that's the base line percentage

have you actually checked it or you just shitting on IP taste in shows/movies? lol

I would have thought you would like a show like All Rise
it's getting harder and harder for me to get back into network tv shows these days.

i need around 10-12 episodes, as little filler as possible, and it has to actually be good

time isn't something i have a lot of these days...i cant be making the same kinda time investments I once made

Back