Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

This is on you @Goldie

Look @IP360 you certainly entitled to your opinions. If you want me to put you on to some shit that will change that for the better let me know man. It's completely your loss at this point so we don't gotta go back and forth on this. I just want my abw niggas to be properly entertained.

I'm good. Never said those were the ONLY shows I'm watching. Those are just a couple.

21a4e7ce5849aad64bc20577b3fd920fa43e6208.jpg

Jus binged S2. S1 was classic. This was meh. The plot jus doesnt seem believable. And the main broads act wears thin about 1/2 way thru. Has a nice ending tho.

lodge-48-amc-season-1-ratings-e1532741262745.jpg

Jus finished Lodge 49 S2. S1 was one of last years hidden gems imo. S2 is meh, most of it was a struggle watch for me. It wasnt bad, jus iight. AMC cancelled it tho, so eh.

friends-from-college-netflix-poster.jpg

Jus binged Friends from College S2. LOL i dig this show, my kinda comedy. Fred Savage, the Asian broad and Nat Faxon are the funniest characters. Netflix did cancel it tho. Tho the story does kinda end, but i would've liked to have seen a 3rd season.

Last edited:
cityonahillheader-696x472.jpg

Jus finished this. This a slow burn like a mother fucker. There is a armored truck robbery in ep 1, then basically nothing happens till the end of ep 8. Its iight, got potential. How its set in the 90s, it feels like a 10 hour Law and Order movie. Kevin Bacon is a hell of a actor. Decent setup for season 2.

Last edited:
Just finished the last season of man in the high castle...

Without giving too much away...smart to focus the entire season on john smith.

One of the best tv characters ever imo...his wife did her thing too. The ending for him really makes you think too. Also kido's arc was really dope.

Rest of it was hit or miss. Juliannas shit was just there...they knew she couldnt carry the show so she played more of the background. The new black communists were ok but they tried to shoehorn them in and didnt give them justice.

Just finished the last season of man in the high castle...

Without giving too much away...smart to focus the entire season on john smith.

One of the best tv characters ever imo...his wife did her thing too. The ending for him really makes you think too. Also kido's arc was really dope.

Rest of it was hit or miss. Juliannas shit was just there...they knew she couldnt carry the show so she played more of the background. The new black communists were ok but they tried to shoehorn them in and didnt give them justice.

Might re try with this show. Couldn't get with it first time. Idea and plot were dope to me when it first dropped but it fell short on delivery.

Started watching The Morning Show (apple tv+) pretty good so far. Reminds me of newsroom but the cast is A+ and because of today's climate the stakes seem a little higher.

Almost done with jack ryan s1. I only started this cuz noomi rapace is in s2 and I like her. Shit is NCIS with a big budget lol it's ok but I'm not into it. I heard s2 is way better so I'm sticking it out.

Last edited:
The-Affair_s.jpg

Jus finished the final season of The Affair. This series is one crazy ride. S1 and S2 were GOAT. It was heading towards alltime great status. But then it turned into a up and down muddled mess. S3 was iight, but hella wierd. S4 was forgettable, but they killed off 1 of the 4 main characters (rumor is she asked to leave the show). S5 was iight, decent ending, there is a blah #MeToo story towards the end. Tho i wonder how this show would have originally ended if Ruth Wilson never left. And i feel misled that they never explained the different pov storylines that took place in every episode. Overall, good tv that started with a bang and ended with a whimper. I still fux with it tho.

@VIBE u still watch?

The-Affair_s.jpg

And i feel misled that they never explained the different pov storylines that took place in every episode. Overall, good tv that started with a bang and ended with a whimper. I still fux with it tho.

@VIBE u still watch?

What do you mean? When they would have scenes that had minor differences based on whose POV we were seeing it from? I actually liked that and thought it was an interesting way to tell a story. I just always just figured they were just telling it from that characters perspective and then we saw it from another characters perspective or how they remembered the events later in the episode

The-Affair_s.jpg

Jus finished the final season of The Affair. This series is one crazy ride. S1 and S2 were GOAT. It was heading towards alltime great status. But then it turned into a up and down muddled mess. S3 was iight, but hella wierd. S4 was forgettable, but they killed off 1 of the 4 main characters (rumor is she asked to leave the show). S5 was iight, decent ending, there is a blah #MeToo story towards the end. Tho i wonder how this show would have originally ended if Ruth Wilson never left. And i feel misled that they never explained the different pov storylines that took place in every episode. Overall, good tv that started with a bang and ended with a whimper. I still fux with it tho.

@VIBE u still watch?

Nah I stopped after S2

Back