What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

aight, i'ma start that

another coworker was recommending that

th

Jus binged Animal Kingdom S3. Another crazy fuckin season lol. These white ppl are cra-fuckin-zy. I dig it tho. Some of the non hiest eps kinda drag. But the last 3 eps are a wild race to the finish. Dope show. Solid reveal to the cliffhanger ending of S2. And a dope setup for season 4. I didnt buy the asian broad tho, her character arc was wierd.

@King Freeman
@DMorgan

Last edited:
im 2 episodes in...

its not boring, but w/o any prior knowledge, does this come on CW? It's got those CW special effects.

When does the gangsta shit pop off

im 2 episodes in...

its not boring, but w/o any prior knowledge, does this come on CW? It's got those CW special effects.

When does the gangsta shit pop off

It's a CW show, the first few episodes start slow but keep watching

th

Jus binged Animal Kingdom S3. Another crazy fuckin season lol. These white ppl are cra-fuckin-zy. I dig it tho. Some of the non hiest eps kinda drag. But the last 3 eps are a wild race to the finish. Dope show. Solid reveal to the cliffhanger ending of S2. And a dope setup for season 4. I didnt buy the asian broad tho, her character arc was wierd.

@King Freeman
@DMorgan

Still love the show. The way Jay moving is great. I like how it seems like he part Baz, Pope and Smurf. Smurf smart as shit. You can't really get over on her and even if you do she figures the shit out faster than most people ever will. Craig still a got damn fool. Darren is tripping IMO cause he kind of doing too much. Just run your bar and go on the family moves.

I wonder if the surfer dude is going to tell on the family since he got caught at the airport with all that work.

Still love the show. The way Jay moving is great. I like how it seems like he part Baz, Pope and Smurf. Smurf smart as shit. You can't really get over on her and even if you do she figures the shit out faster than most people ever will. Craig still a got damn fool. Darren is tripping IMO cause he kind of doing too much. Just run your bar and go on the family moves.

I wonder if the surfer dude is going to tell on the family since he got caught at the airport with all that work.

Surfer dude gone snitch imo. I knew something was up when said the board was too heavy, then that guy gave him a stack. Who was that guy tho?

The asian broad stuff was the weak link of the season imo. She was basically a junkie for 4 eps. Then she sobers up, plans n does a art hiest. smh foh.

I expected them to kill off J's snowflake house broad. LMAO when she shot herself. lol

I dig the latina broad J is smashing. She sexy af. Shit got gangsta af in mexico. Real cartel type hit.

I love the way that actor is playin Pope. You really feel dude is on the edge. Can snap at any minute. Tickin time bomb.

J n the lawyer, damn. Didnt think J had it in him.

Dope writing tho. They really kept me guessin as to who ordered the Baz hit till the very end.

Surfer dude gone snitch imo. I knew something was up when said the board was too heavy, then that guy gave him a stack. Who was that guy tho?

The asian broad stuff was the weak link of the season imo. She was basically a junkie for 4 eps. Then she sobers up, plans n does a art hiest. smh foh.

I expected them to kill off J's snowflake house broad. LMAO when she shot herself. lol

I dig the latina broad J is smashing. She sexy af. Shit got gangsta af in mexico. Real cartel type hit.

I love the way that actor is playin Pope. You really feel dude is on the edge. Can snap at any minute. Tickin time bomb.

J n the lawyer, damn. Didnt think J had it in him.

Dope writing tho. They really kept me guessin as to who ordered the Baz hit till the very end.

I wanted to them to kill Jay's white girl even after she shot herself. That bitch was a liability that they never needed. That lil bitch was like mini version of Holly on Power. Couldn't stand neither one of them.

Jay needs to stick with the spanish chick. She with all the shit and she already knows part of game.

Pope crazy as shit. Never know what he is going to do or is thing.

I felt Jay could kill under the right circumstance but not like that. Jay did some real cold blooded murderer type shit.

Was never sure but always felt Smurf had Baz killed. The only thing that gave me pause was when his girl came back and cleaned out the house. I felt that she set Baz up and ran off with the millions in cash plus millions in jewelry and stuff like that. She got fucked up too. Fucked up as it is I would've killed that little boy. He old enough to identify people either to the police or the cartel that chick was a part of. Can't have that coming back to you.

I wanted to them to kill Jay's white girl even after she shot herself. That bitch was a liability that they never needed. That lil bitch was like mini version of Holly on Power. Couldn't stand neither one of them.

Jay needs to stick with the spanish chick. She with all the shit and she already knows part of game.

Pope crazy as shit. Never know what he is going to do or is thing.

I felt Jay could kill under the right circumstance but not like that. Jay did some real cold blooded murderer type shit.

Was never sure but always felt Smurf had Baz killed. The only thing that gave me pause was when his girl came back and cleaned out the house. I felt that she set Baz up and ran off with the millions in cash plus millions in jewelry and stuff like that. She got fucked up too. Fucked up as it is I would've killed that little boy. He old enough to identify people either to the police or the cartel that chick was a part of. Can't have that coming back to you.

Bolded...Damn bruh. You cold as ice lol

I thought for sure it was Baz's girl n marco who set Baz up. I remember when Baz got shot, right after they showed smuf in jail. I assumed it was a misdirect. Like too obvious. But they got me.....but after Baz planted the gun on the dead body, to frame smurf. I dont blame her.

th

Jus binged The Affair S4. Better than season 3, but still all over the place. The stuff w the blk kid was cool. Tho they were kinda heavy handed w all the race stuff. lol at the scene in the car where he basically recaps season 1. lol at how noah kept walkin into the blk families, family arguements.

based on all the hype around ep 8 n news online that the actress left the show. I assumed they were gonna kill Alison off. So i wasnt surprised when it happened. The 2 completely different death stories was annoying. Both cant be possible, WTF is goin on?

LMAO @ cole running away w her ashes. WTF.

Why TF are the writers making the son a little brat? smh, when noah bought the tix n he flaked on him. smh fuck boy kid lol

the very end w vic, helen n the freak broad next door was jus silly imo. Overall the season was all over the place. I didnt really give af about alisons wierdo pops, coles dads side pieces drama (tf was all that bout). Alison new bf, ben was ok. They really gonna leave the audience hanging tho? Did he or didnt he?

Time to wrap this show up tho. Glad S5 will be the final season.

@King Freeman

Last edited:
Bolded...Damn bruh. You cold as ice lol

I thought for sure it was Baz's girl n marco who set Baz up. I remember when Baz got shot, right after they showed smuf in jail. I assumed it was a misdirect. Like too obvious. But they got me.....but after Baz planted the gun on the dead body, to frame smurf. I dont blame her.

LLS in that life you have to be.

I thought is was possibility is Baz girl did it but I always leaned more towards Smurf just because of all the shit Baz did to her leading up to him getting killed.

Have any of yall checked this show out?
Counterpart%2BSeason%2B1.jpg

I did. Binged it couple months back. Its solid. s1 feels like alotta up, but its cool. Some eps have pacing problems n kinda drags. But when it finally picks up its worth it. Lookin forward to s2

Last edited:
Thinking about starting The Innocents has anyone one watched it?

Paid in Full is still dope af everyone played their role really well especially camron shit talkin ass. The back n forth stuntin with dame n mitch one of my fav parts "this my thursday car ima hit u with somethin new saturday your man look like he aint eatin yo b u might needa holla at me" lmaoooo

Reactions: AP2.5
Watching Shooter on Netflix (USA original)

This is pretty good.

It does a great job of keeping tension

th

@King Freeman
@DMorgan

Gonna finish the last 2-3 right now.

Gonna finish the last 2-3 right now.

Finished up. I like how they tied up the loose ends. Season was okay overall. The Pope arc annoys the fuck outta me. Dude is stressful. And I don't like where the Jay arc is going. It's like they just killed off bas so they could retread his story through a younger Jay. Like are y'all a unit or not?

cloak-and-dagger-featured.jpg

Been watching Marvel's Cloak & Dagger. Had on my list of shows to check out for awhile. Probably gonna knock this whole season out before I go to bed. It's good. So far not the typical waste marvel tv show (agents of shield had a spark when it started...) Seems to share continuity with the MCU as well which is cool.