Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Finished up. I like how they tied up the loose ends. Season was okay overall. The Pope arc annoys the fuck outta me. Dude is stressful. And I don't like where the Jay arc is going. It's like they just killed off bas so they could retread his story through a younger Jay. Like are y'all a unit or not?

View attachment 71040

Been watching Marvel's Cloak & Dagger. Had on my list of shows to check out for awhile. Probably gonna knock this whole season out before I go to bed. It's good. So far not the typical waste marvel tv show (agents of shield had a spark when it started...) Seems to share continuity with the MCU as well which is cool.

Eh. I liked Pope's arc. Dude is dark as all fuck. So many inner demons, he could snap any second. Even the church broad from s2 told him "naw nigga" lol. He and Jay gone clash sooner or later. That hallway stare down was g af. Pope knows Jay cant be trusted.

The asian broads arc was the worst imo.

Finished up. I like how they tied up the loose ends. Season was okay overall. The Pope arc annoys the fuck outta me. Dude is stressful. And I don't like where the Jay arc is going. It's like they just killed off bas so they could retread his story through a younger Jay. Like are y'all a unit or not?

View attachment 71040

Been watching Marvel's Cloak & Dagger. Had on my list of shows to check out for awhile. Probably gonna knock this whole season out before I go to bed. It's good. So far not the typical waste marvel tv show (agents of shield had a spark when it started...) Seems to share continuity with the MCU as well which is cool.

Pope crazy as fuck dude is so unpredictable. I like Jay arc. He was always smart now with moving in with his grandmother and uncles that is bringing out the savage in him. He was already cold and beyond his years for having to take care of his junkie mother. So it kind of makes sense. Truthfully they are a unit and they not a unit. They really love and dislike each other but they willing to ride for each other because they really all they got when it comes down to it. Have to remember Jay never forgot his mother never wanted him around them and I think he is really the only one who faking being part of the unit but is really out for self more than any of the others. Since we don't know Jay's mom he really starting to be a male version of Smurf to me more that lil Baz.

I stopped watching Cloak & Dagger. Liked the show have to pick it back up.

Cant remember who recommened "the sinner" but this shit was DOPE!!

Reactions: Lea
American horror story cult

I wasn't sure about it in the beginning but I'm about halfway through it and I'm fuckin with it

Back