Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Detroiters-Season-2-Comedy-Central-Audition.jpg

Jus binged comedy centrals Detroiters S2. LMAO! This show is funny af. lol funny. These two niggas dont give af, funny as shit. Entire cast is funny. So much random n awkward shit happens. Cant wait for S3!

Last edited:
I'll recommend legends of Chamberlain Heights

Hilarious af

Fargo s3
I only got 2 eps left but this ain't hitting me like s2. It's cool but it's like..ehhh. S2 was phenomenal and high key one of the greatest seasons of television I've ever seen

Not as good as the first 2 seasons but it picks up and 8 was epic. I think it ultimately fails because it tried to stay too deep in its own lane. Too good of a cast to just do the same shit you been doing. Still better than boost shit we get on tv either way. I'll be there for season 4.
@atribecalledGabi

Boooooooo! Netflix gettin cut throat af these days. I watch both these shows....

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/08/18/netflix-cancels-joel-mchale-and-michelle-wolfs-talk-shows

The Mchale show was jus talk soup w cursing, but it was cool. Michelle Wolf is an acquired taste, but i liked her show. Even tho her skits were WOAT (aside from the isis one, that one was funny). Her stand up routine was the best part of the show imo. smh

damn.. the thing those two shows seem to have in common was that they were daily or weekly and you couldnt binge..

I only tune into netflix when im ready to really lock into to a show or watch a Netflix Movie... I dont open Netflix on a daily basis... maybe thats why those shows didnt really take off like they could have

Not as good as the first 2 seasons but it picks up and 8 was epic. I think it ultimately fails because it tried to stay too deep in its own lane. Too good of a cast to just do the same shit you been doing. Still better than boost shit we get on tv either way. I'll be there for season 4.
@atribecalledGabi
I ultimately just didn't care about the brothers' feud. The feuds in the first 2 seasons, especially s2, felt way more epic. And the villain was wack in s3 too.

Boooooooo! Netflix gettin cut throat af these days. I watch both these shows....

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/08/18/netflix-cancels-joel-mchale-and-michelle-wolfs-talk-shows

The Mchale show was jus talk soup w cursing, but it was cool. Michelle Wolf is an acquired taste, but i liked her show. Even tho her skits were WOAT (aside from the isis one, that one was funny). Her stand up routine was the best part of the show imo. smh

Awww man I was going to get into The Mchale Show I added it to my list awhile ago

51o8u%2B44VkL._SX940_.jpg

Jus binged IFC's Brockmire season 2. Kinda hit or miss, but i dig it. The arab agent from White Famous joins the cast n basically plays the same character. Cool stuff. Its not that funny, but its solid.

I really don't know how yall feel about relationship/love shows but my wife and I watched this not too long ago. It's different from any other show I've seen or can remember seeing in how they go about telling the story. Its based on a true story of Salim Akil & Mara Brock Akil. They are the creators of "Being Mary Jane & Girlfriends" off the top of my head. It comes on the OWN network. I think the show is great. If any of yall have watched it give a opinion. If you haven't watched it check it out
love-is-own-590x333.png

I really don't know how yall feel about relationship/love shows but my wife and I watched this not too long ago. It's different from any other show I've seen or can remember seeing in how they go about telling the story. Its based on a true story of Salim Akil & Mara Brock Akil. They are the creators of "Being Mary Jane & Girlfriends" off the top of my head. It comes on the OWN network. I think the show is great. If any of yall have watched it give a opinion. If you haven't watched it check it out
love-is-own-590x333.png
moms was telling me about this

i'ma check it out

Castle Rock has been renewed for Season 2!!

Im loving the show so far. I just caught up last night. Bill Skarsgard is fucking creepy. Was hoping the Guard who shot everybody was going to be alive for longer. Who knows maybe he will show up again later. I love all the little Stephen King references you catch throughout the show too. Crazy how this show isnt necessarily based off of any of King's novels, but instead based in the same universe all those novels took place in. I hear Castle Rock is mainly what connects all of them as it is mentioned in some way in most of kings novels.

Back