Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Started 6 Feet Under a few days ago. Was supposed to be a buddy watch with my friend but I got hooked off the first ep and watched like 5 eps without him lol. Im obsessed
Have always wondered about this show since it been talk about for so many years. So it's a definitely must watch for you.

Finished watching two episodes of six feet under and after all of these years people hyping it up. I can finally see what's the hype is about. Looking forward in seeing how the rest of the series panned out.

Finished watching two episodes of six feet under and after all of these years people hyping it up. I can finally see what's the hype is about. Looking forward in seeing how the rest of the series panned out.

Damn. After only 2 eps breh. Wow.

I cant remember exactly how i felt that quick into the watch

But i remember saying to myself..."this show is ALOT"

and it def gets better

Damn. After only 2 eps breh. Wow.

I cant remember exactly how i felt that quick into the watch

But i remember saying to myself..."this show is ALOT"

and it def gets better
Well hell how many shows have we watch over the years. After a while you pick up on things like cliches and knowing what's going to happens next. Along the way you should be able to tell if a show have the right setup for something to be good after one or two episodes right.

Yea they had me off the first ep. I knew it was good so I wasn't worried about it but it's better than I thought it would be

Yea they had me off the first ep. I knew it was good so I wasn't worried about it but it's better than I thought it would be
Yea the drama plus family dynamic on top them showing how the funeral home business is ran makes for a worthwhile watch.

Anyone else watching American Born Chinese on Disney+. Just caught the first episode. Ke Huy Quan and Michelle Yeoh in it. Dope so far

Back