Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Man I just started season 5 of The Last Kingdom... Brida is buggin!!

e776d4137dd6084c69eb442464476a6ae8da7850.gif

Finished Party Down last nite.

Ken marino steals every scene. jennifer garner is annoying af...everything else was solid. Coulda used a couple mo eps.

@Inori
@shutupGabi
@neo2090

Any of yall messing w this?

I haven't watched the newest season yet because I plan to binge it when the time is right but the previous ones were on point especially for a veronica mars fan (yeah I said it). Does it stand the test of time?

Also I don't really mess with jennifer garner... I put her in the same category as sandra bullock. Just basic and famous for no justifiable reason but to a lesser degree.

I haven't watched the newest season yet because I plan to binge it when the time is right but the previous ones were on point especially for a veronica mars fan (yeah I said it). Does it stand the test of time?

Also I don't really mess with jennifer garner... I put her in the same category as sandra bullock. Just basic and famous for no justifiable reason but to a lesser degree.

It hit or miss. But i liked the og, this is solid

On ep 5 of fleishman is in trouble rn.

larry-david-unsure.gif

Uh. I mean i guess. I guess its showing how divorce wrecked this doctors life. He thought he was hot shit, now he is finding out he is actually a loser.

Lil bit of sutle, abstract humor. But the characters are so bland...feels like sum sex in the city bullshit

On ep 5 of fleishman is in trouble rn.

larry-david-unsure.gif

Uh. I mean i guess. I guess its showing how divorce wrecked this doctors life. He thought he was hot shit, now he is finding out he is actually a loser.

Lil bit of sutle, abstract humor. But the characters are so bland...feels like sum sex in the city bullshit
Did you see the Claire Danes episode. That ep put the whole show in a new light for me

Yea. 5 ep is ole girl from Masters of Sex...i miss that show :(

Jessie eisenberg character is a fuck boy

Jus started ep 7. Im guessing this is the claire danes ep...

:popcorn:

Ep 6 was solid. That was again bout lizzy caplan.

Its a shame the shows lead jessie eisenberg is so annoying. Lizzy n claire are clearly the best characters.

Gat damn. What a fuckin so burn.

Jus started ep 7. Im guessing this is the claire danes ep...

:popcorn:

Ep 6 was solid. That was again bout lizzy caplan.

Its a shame the shows lead jessie eisenberg is so annoying. Lizzy n claire are clearly the best characters.

Gat damn. What a fuckin so burn.
So you saying this is worth a watch because I'm at a dry spell now of things to watch now.

The main character is a fuck boy.

Its a slow burn and alotta white ppl problems. But its interesting, i dig it
Yea just finished love and death real good but was an limited series. Just pick up a show called Platonic its a romance comedy good so far.

Back