Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Dead_Ringers_TV.png

This was wild as shit. I fucked with it

iight ep 2 was cool. Had alotta heart.

Show is more of a drama-comedy, than a str8 comedy. Im rockin w it. Cast deep af

Jus finished Bupkis. It was solid...couple real dark n funny eps towards the end. Hope it gets a 2nd season

Orange is the new black gif it beat by far. I wanna beat whoever made this with a tire iron

nah man.. at least they TRIED to have some instrumentation and harmonies wit OITNB song.. this shield shit is literally some cac screaming YEEEEEEEHHHH into a microphone. no lyrics.. no meaning.. just a fuckin gutteral scream for no fuckin reason. lmao I wonder how much that muhfucka got paid for that

Half way thru season 2 of single drunk female.

S1 was solid. S2 is iight. These kids seem extra annoying this season.

The blk girl is a cutie tho. Not as cute as the one on the bear. But she a looker. Natural beauty>>>>>

PLATONIC on Apple TV

Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne team up again in this series about 2 friends who after some time
became distant. Slowly but surely the show reveals why there was a rift between the two and why their friendship altered all of their other relationships. The humor and writing reminds me of the Netflix series LOVE. 3 episodes in and so far so good

Flash series finale

Like I and many others said months ago they saved most of the budget for the final episode. Some good fights, visuals and a couple of surprising moments.
Some cheese around the edges and at times it felt like I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy 3 the way the writers pulled back from committing to a couple of moments that would have been impactful. Characters suddenly becoming OP...HILARIOUS
I did enjoy the peek at what could have been if this series went on for at least 2 more seasons or what could have been instead of all the filler episodes

Half way thru season 2 of single drunk female.

S1 was solid. S2 is iight. These kids seem extra annoying this season.

The blk girl is a cutie tho. Not as cute as the one on the bear. But she a looker. Natural beauty>>>>>

Jus finished s2. It was iight

Back