Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Only 1 episode in but I think they got 1. The star power and acting is undeniable.

Just feels like it's supposed to be great.

If nothing else apple+ does a good job with that shit. When you watch Silo, Ted Lasso, Foundation etc you can't help but get premium vibes.

Oh my fuck lol lmaoooo. Jury duty is sooo fuckin funny.

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Im freakin dyin over here

Man I've been bingeing the shit out of the last kingdom. I've wanted to stab everybody on this show at some point including the writers.

Perry Mason season 2

Definitely a slow burn but always interesting to see things play out in it's settings and time period. I really have to praise the work of the set and costume designers i know it's not easy filming period pieces.A few threads were predictable especially after episode 6 but i looked forward to every episode.

Rabbit Hole on Paramount+

This series takes nothing is what it seems to be to another level and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Each time I thought I had every character and situations figured out the show threw another twist at me.I also liked all of the hard truth the series stated about giving your life over to the internet and social media Meta Golding is beautiful and then some !!
Definitely in my top 10 TV shows for 2023

Superman & Lois

They Knocked it out of the park again i knew the dinner party wasnt going to be
just a nice meet up but the way it played out was great visually and emotionally
To the actress portraying Peia .....Daya Vaidya's BRAVO !!!!

The Flash

More flashbacks to season 1 and more time with characters that are unlikeable
So Hey uhmm she's earth woman or ice cold woman mother earth?!?
Why didnt they just keep Frost ?

Class of 09

Another interesting and involving show from FX. The rise and complicated lives of FBI agents with a little Minority Report mixed in and im enjoying it so far . Im invested and looking forward to seeing how certain characters ended up in certain sitiuations.

Extrapolation

Extremely sobering and well made series about the environment in the not so distant future. It's about those that look at every angle to profit from it and those that are still trying to save it . The actors are doing a great job of displaying the heartless and those who can't help but being personally involved.

Perry Mason season 2

Definitely a slow burn but always interesting to see things play out in it's settings and time period. I really have to praise the work of the set and costume designers i know it's not easy filming period pieces.A few threads were predictable especially after episode 6 but i looked forward to every episode.

Rabbit Hole on Paramount+

This series takes nothing is what it seems to be to another level and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Each time I thought I had every character and situations figured out the show threw another twist at me.I also liked all of the hard truth the series stated about giving your life over to the internet and social media Meta Golding is beautiful and then some !!
Definitely in my top 10 TV shows for 2023

Superman & Lois

They Knocked it out of the park again i knew the dinner party wasnt going to be
just a nice meet up but the way it played out was great visually and emotionally
To the actress portraying Peia .....Daya Vaidya's BRAVO !!!!

The Flash

More flashbacks to season 1 and more time with characters that are unlikeable
So Hey uhmm she's earth woman or ice cold woman mother earth?!?
Why didnt they just keep Frost ?

Class of 09

Another interesting and involving show from FX. The rise and complicated lives of FBI agents with a little Minority Report mixed in and im enjoying it so far . Im invested and looking forward to seeing how certain characters ended up in certain sitiuations.

Extrapolation

Extremely sobering and well made series about the environment in the not so distant future. It's about those that look at every angle to profit from it and those that are still trying to save it . The actors are doing a great job of displaying the heartless and those who can't help but being personally involved.

Perry mason n rabbit hole are def on my list

Back