Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Any of yall checked out that Jury Duty show on FreeVee? shit is pretty damn funny. Its like they wrapped that show Joe Schmoe and the Office into one.

I swear i believe dude knows whats going on but idc. If he does end up really being clueless in the end tho then it makes the shit that much more funny.

Finally got around to watching Reacher. That shit was dope af. Can't wait for season 2

Started watching S2 of Jack Ryan

And knocked out S1 of Why women kill. It was ok. Like desperate housewives, started out good, tailed off but picked up near the seasons end.

Just started “Shantaram” guy who plays jax outta sons of anarchy is main character, anyone seen it? Worth following up?

His inability to hold an accent is irritating me, flips from Aussie to American to English all in the same sentence.

Just started “Shantaram” guy who plays jax outta sons of anarchy is main character, anyone seen it? Worth following up?

His inability to hold an accent is irritating me, flips from Aussie to American to English all in the same sentence.
I haven't seen it yet but I've heard that complaint about a lot of stuff he's been in since SOA

Power is on Hulu so I’m binging it. On season 3 episode 1. Really good so far, but I remember people saying how it went downhill after while, so we’ll see.

Back