Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Getting bored as hell and need something to watch. What do you guys recommend right now I'm watching power, snowfall, and succession.

Just got finished watching "The Night Agent". Damn good show imo.

I'm a fan of these type of shows

@Elzo69Renaissance I'm watching married at first sight Atlanta. That boy Chris is a fucking doofy.
This nigga beat then told her she wasn't attractive enough, then says he wants to end it, then doubles back and says he wants to make it work, then come to find out his ex is 6 weeks pregnant and he got a kid on the way and he doesn't want to tell her, then this nigga wanna leave and double back again before leaving again.

Show wild af for putting ol girl through all that. Sheesh.

I'm watching this Korean joint called Sweet Home on Netflix now. The production value isn't the greatest, but it's wild. It's something like that last version of The Mist.

The Koreans be on some shit man.

I'm watching this Korean joint called Sweet Home on Netflix now. The production value isn't the greatest, but it's wild. It's something like that last version of The Mist.

The Koreans be on some shit man.
Sweet Home was great. If you end up liking it then check out Kingdom (and the special Ashin of the North), Hellbound, All of Us Are Dead, Alice in Boarderland, and of course Squid Game if you haven't watched that yet

Also the anime High Rise was pretty good too

A lot of good shows in that genre the past few years

Sweet Home was great. If you end up liking it then check out Kingdom (and the special Ashin of the North), Hellbound, All of Us Are Dead, Alice in Boarderland, and of course Squid Game if you haven't watched that yet

I've watched Alice, Hellbound, High Rise, and Squid Games. I just started Kingdom last night funny enough. I'll check it all of us are dead after I finish the other shows.

Bolded aside...I've seen all the ones mentioned. Kingdom is the ish tho. My favorite series.

I started Sweet Home, but never finished it.

Back