Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

im really trying to stick with Six Feet Under but everyone in this show is overly fuckin dramatic and doin the most.

fuckin writers strike got me watching this shit lol

as soon as i posted this I see the scene from season 2

where dude sees all the kids that coulda been.. goddamn

as soon as i posted this I see the scene from season 2

where dude sees all the kids that coulda been.. goddamn
Damn you bout where I am. I'm almost done with s2.

The show is good and I know it's the early 2000s but they playing a lil too fast and loose with these creep relationships.

The grown ass brother and the hs sister 🥴 ugh

I've been into Cold Case for a little while now. I started from the beginning and it's such a good show. I love it and Without a Trace but I can't find all of the seasons to stream it smh hopefully HBO Max will put it back on their app soon

I took a break from 6 feet under and now I'm watching Servant on apple. Chick that plays Claire from 6 ft under is in it.

Yall need to get into it it's wild

Lol this guy likes shit shows but Succession is meh
in his defense I think Succession is one of those shows that's better consumed week to week or in small doses. You need to take your time with that one binging it just doesn't have the same effect

in his defense I think Succession is one of those shows that's better consumed week to week or in small doses. You need to take your time with that one binging it just doesn't have the same effect

Ehh. I also thought s1 was meh. S2 was iight.

Im jus not into these rich white ppl like that. Show is over rated imo

Jus binged s3 of Nora from Queens.

smh. Damn this show fell tf off. S1 was funny af. S2 was iight. S3 was wack.

Just caught the first 2.episodes of harlequin. Shows hilarious. Watching HBO's spawn. Inhagent seen that series in in over 20years. That show was dope.

Back