Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

If this to me, I think I'm watching them in reverse but that can't be possible

s2 begins with them discovering ol boy they shot and buried and his body has been discovered.

They killed him in S1, but how are niggas that died in S1 alive in S2?

Also in S1, they showed the Asian dude beat up the kids for killing his plants in a recap. But that never happened. But in S2, they are showing them with the dead plants. This shit all over the place

Nah I was trying to stealthily laugh at bruhs history of poor taste in television but you stepped on that trying to be all in the video.

Now we here. 😂

That show had a spark when it started...

Nah I was trying to stealthily laugh at bruhs history of poor taste in television but you stepped on that trying to be all in the video.

Now we here. 😂

Real shit, I thought that's where you were going. I swear on everything lol

Now we here. 😂

Real shit, I thought that's where you were going. I swear on everything lol

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

...right b/c Hollywood execs are hittin you up for your expertise and taste in shows. Gotcha.

I don't want no problems man. It was a joke.

A joke I plan to keep playing on btw.

Well I'm sorry if you need the opinions of others to decide what you watch brotha.

That too is a joke I plan to keep playing as well

Good night. Godspeed.

Imma just say this and be done with it.

As someone who enjoyed tf out of S1 Locke and Key, S2 was utter garbage. There was nothing good about that season. The characters went from likeable to stupid in the snap of a finger.

I gave my review in the actual thread but that season is buns and if they get another season, I won't be watching.

Yes, this is my opinion along with everyone else who watched S2 on this site.

Currently watching the season 4 finale of Star Trek Discovery.

It's always ONE muthafucca who ruins everything when progress is being made. Followed by a couple of other dumb muthafuccas who are stupid to enough to follow them...only to regret their decision. Smh

Currently watching the season 4 finale of Star Trek Discovery.

It's always ONE muthafucca who ruins everything when progress is being made. Followed by a couple of other dumb muthafuccas who are stupid to enough to follow them...only to regret their decision. Smh
BUT is it good? I have not been able to pull the trigger on the most recent season.

Just wrapped up SEE of Top Boy.

I normally don't like guessing what's going to happen next but everything was lining up too perfectly for me not to. Didn't happen exactly the way I thought it would but I was still pretty close.

2 ep in S4 now

I'm almost caught up and there is something that is really triggering me but I'm waiting to see how it plays out

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it, but both original seasons of Top Boy are on Netflix now under Top Boy Summerhouse. I wasted time watching the first 4 eps on bootleg because of what was said here, smh.

Back