Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Outer Range has cowboys being cowboys,2 mysteries, Josh Brolin chewing scenery and if that's not enough an other wordly presence so yeah this show is off to a good start IMO

OIP.NELnudhFn7fNcXbH9DuGQAHaK-

Jus watched the 1st 2 episodes on HBO max

giphy.gif

Jus finished Minx season 1. Started off solid, ended iight. Cool watch tho

MV5BMTE4Y2UwN2MtNTFiMi00YmZhLWExNzAtM2IzNTQ2NmNkZDk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Great sleeper show. Def looking forward to s2.

MV5BNDE1NjcxZDMtYzhiMy00NTUyLWEyMDktN2I5NjAwY2Q0ZDBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

Legit was like "awwww" when I realized I watched the s2 finale and there was no more eps after. One of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Need s3 yesterday.

dac363972d628a7009e04fdeb9d7104a1641869274_main.jpg

Fuck this raggedy ass show 😒 this why I dont watch anime cuz they never finish the shit. I binged it so I could catch up by the last few eps. I catch up then come to find out they supposed to have another season coming out next year 😑
The show good or whatever, but what a waste of time when I coulda held off watching it.

Outer Range has cowboys being cowboys,2 mysteries, Josh Brolin chewing scenery and if that's not enough an other wordly presence so yeah this show is off to a good start IMO
Really good show so far! I’m certainly intrigued and have my theories about what’s going on.

I think the girl camping out in the West pasture is the granddaughter, just from the future.

MV5BMTE4Y2UwN2MtNTFiMi00YmZhLWExNzAtM2IzNTQ2NmNkZDk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Great sleeper show. Def looking forward to s2.

MV5BNDE1NjcxZDMtYzhiMy00NTUyLWEyMDktN2I5NjAwY2Q0ZDBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

Legit was like "awwww" when I realized I watched the s2 finale and there was no more eps after. One of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Need s3 yesterday.

dac363972d628a7009e04fdeb9d7104a1641869274_main.jpg

Fuck this raggedy ass show 😒 this why I dont watch anime cuz they never finish the shit. I binged it so I could catch up by the last few eps. I catch up then come to find out they supposed to have another season coming out next year 😑
The show good or whatever, but what a waste of time when I coulda held off watching it.

I love south side.

I hope hbo max re-ups it

2197166_TBS_Chad_2021_800x600.jpg

LOL on ep 3 of this rn...this lil nigga is a fuckin wierdo LMAOOOO.

in ep 3 he stalks his moms adult blk bf and talks to his moms blk bf n adult blk friends bout BLM.

Funny af.

2197166_TBS_Chad_2021_800x600.jpg

LOL on ep 3 of this rn...this lil nigga is a fuckin wierdo LMAOOOO.

in ep 3 he stalks his moms adult blk bf and talks to his moms blk bf n adult blk friends bout BLM.

Funny af.

Jus finished this. lmao

Its funny. Dude is a wierd loser, but also a giant douche lol

Just caught Boiling Point. A flick about a hot restaurant in London on one of its biggest nights. One shot the whole movie and Stephen Graham killed it as usual. This one hit home and the last 15 or so minutes had me scresssin.

The Man who fell to Earth series on Showtime
is very entertaining and unexpectedly funny at times the stars of the show : Chiwetel Ejiofo and Naomie Harris are doing a great job. I havent watched the movie in years but i think i will rewatch it soon

Back