Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Disturbing the Peace

Disturbingly Dull

PRAISE: Basically this movie is about a biker gang intent on robbing a bank in a small town and a a sheriff who is off balance due to being traumatized trying to stop them.
A few of the fight scenes were entertaining.

PROBLEMS: I think this is how this flick was made . Guy Pearce,Devon Sawa(Branscombe was probably already their having a 4th plate of food at a local diner)and a production crew rolled into a small town and got on loudspeakers screaming: DOES ANYONE WANT TO BE IN A MOVIE?!? WE CAN PAY A SMALL FEE AND WE WILL TAKE UP 2 DAYS OF YOUR TIME.
The acting is horrible and then some. I could tell Pearce was struggling with the townspeople amateurs except for the lady who plays a tough bartender who looks like she stays in the gym.
The gun play is ridiculous as people shoot machine guns ,miss their targets and seemingly only one bullet is launched even though there are rapid fire shots. I usually love one person against 20 movies like this but the execution is so boring I started counting how many times Sawas character Diablo mean mugged someone.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 1

ThePolitician-Netflix-800x445-1.jpg

Jus finished season 1. Its iight n has promise. But it feels like it should be better. And i love a good satire, but this satire is meh. S2 better be better.

It comes across as a play, i like that

Last edited:
@King Freeman

I've been watching Top Boy intently and these recaps are showing shit that was not in the previous ep that I watched.

Or am I tripping?

@King Freeman

I've been watching Top Boy intently and these recaps are showing shit that was not in the previous ep that I watched.

Or am I tripping?

I dunno. Never really paid attention to the recaps. It's never taken me longer than 2 days to bang out a season of top boy. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nah.. lol give an example if you can.

in the meantime let me go find where i put that picture of the person on a cell phone while watching a show...
so I think I just finished the first season of summer house. Dushane was walking to the apt and the boy runs out to warn him the guys were looking for him. They throw the kid off the balcony.

The first episode of S2 summer house says one year later but the boy that was thrown off the roof is alive?

What the fuck

:hahaha:

I ain't saying nothing.
If this to me, I think I'm watching them in reverse but that can't be possible

s2 begins with them discovering ol boy they shot and buried and his body has been discovered.

They killed him in S1, but how are niggas that died in S1 alive in S2?

Also in S1, they showed the Asian dude beat up the kids for killing his plants in a recap. But that never happened. But in S2, they are showing them with the dead plants. This shit all over the place

I'm about to just jump to S3. This shit don't make no sense

Back