What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

same lol. I was just getting invested now I gotta go backtrack and see why this nigga ended up in Jamaica in the first place 😒😐
I found the "first two seasons"

One of the 123movies links

• Goat
Reactions: Inori
Netflix weird as shit to take the first 4 episodes away

yeah it's weird to rebrand it like they did . Even if someone else owned it previously. They didnt do anything like this with Arrested Development or any of the other shows that started elsewhere and ended up on Netflix

Reactions: AP2.5
That's right, you're not stateside

We only have summer house part 1 on Netflix which is dumb af

And it's the 2nd (4 episodes) of Summerhouse not the first 4 episodes. So people who brand new to the show can't even see the very beginning of how the shit started off.

Wild part is the first 4 episodes used to be up there. I can't see the logic in why they would take them down.

• Ether
maaaan aint none of yall fuckin with the Last Days of Ptolemy Grey?? Damn good series so far.

@AP2.5 that joint checks alot of the boxes you mentioned the other day

@King Freeman @shutupGabi ??

5 episodes already out. Season finale is next Thursday/Friday

• Ether
maaaan aint none of yall fuckin with the Last Days of Ptolemy Grey?? Damn good series so far.

@AP2.5 that joint checks alot of the boxes you mentioned the other day

@King Freeman @shutupGabi ??

5 episodes already out. Season finale is next Thursday/Friday
Imma start it this evening.

Preciate it

• Goat
And it's the 2nd (4 episodes) of Summerhouse not the first 4 episodes. So people who brand new to the show can't even see the very beginning of how the shit started off.

Wild part is the first 4 episodes used to be up there. I can't see the logic in why they would take them down.
How about the site where I found the first 4 don't even have the entire episode so far. They just been cutting off in the middle of the episode. Gotta find another link

How about the site where I found the first 4 don't even have the entire episode so far. They just been cutting off in the middle of the episode. Gotta find another link

Do you have a VPN? If so, just use that joint to point somewhere outside of the states and watch on Netflix

Do you have a VPN? If so, just use that joint to point somewhere outside of the states and watch on Netflix
I have a free one that's capped at so much data

• Ether
Aye so the Top Boy thread on here.

is that the actual season two or the Netflix rebrand season 2? lol tryna make sure before I open up the thread

Aye so the Top Boy thread on here.

is that the actual season two or the Netflix rebrand season 2? lol tryna make sure before I open up the thread

We started at the rebrand. Bring yo ass on when you ready @Inori

Always talking shit. 🤣

I edited the title so there's less confusion.

• Haha
@Inori, is this fucking Shuri in this?

No I don't look at credits lol

@Inori, is this fucking Shuri in this?

No I don't look at credits lol

in what? Ya gon have to be more specific bruv (lmao I been watching too much of this shit)

-edit yeah it's young Shuri not Lupita lol-

Skinny Wong in that shit too and the brotha from For Life.. Michaela Coel as well.. lotta folks came up

Last edited:
  • Haha
91AzcjP2wvL._SX466_.jpg

Decent who done it. OK murder mystery

Reactions: neo2090