Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

dave01-590x253.jpg

Jus finished S1 of Dave. Funny af. Dead @ the prison video in the finale. s/o to Man boy from Snowfall. Easily the best new comedy of 2020

Boomerang s2 is good. They stepped up the subject matter, boomerang and general pop culture references, cameos, soundtrack and it's jumped the ranks a little bit. I don't think niggas gave this one a fair shake.

I knew nuthin about him, other than his name b4 watching the show. I assumed he was a culture vulture. But he's not

The show is funny af. Like someone else said in this thread its basically a mix of curb n Atlanta

i dint care for him but after watching the show lil dicky is a gem

4f1922b3bdc.jpg

Jus powered thru seasons 7 & 8 of Homeland. Im super conflicted bout this show. So many peaks n valleys. S1 was GOAT. S2 n S3 were solid. S4 was GOAT. S5 n S6 were forgettable. S7 basically turned into a mix between The Americans and House of Cards. S8 was iight. And along the way the plot becomes more n more absurd. Its not as bad as Dexter, but less fun. By the middle of S8, i was ready for the show to end. Tho they did stick the landing with the series finale imo.

Last edited:
better-things-s4-12-allshows.jpg

Jus binged Better Things S4. Cool show, i dig it. But every season its less n less a comedy and more a drama. I like that FX let it cook tho, cuz its buzz is pretty meh. Its a good show tho.

You didn't start curb your enthusiasm? You were supposed to start there, then Atlanta, then Dave. You would appreciate it more.

Ozark is also dope.

I tried curb, wasn’t very into plus it’s 10 seasons. Might go back to it and try a later season or something.

haven’t checked Atlanta, just started season 3 of ozark

better-things-s4-12-allshows.jpg

Jus binged Better Things S4. Cool show, i dig it. But every season its less n less a comedy and more a drama. I like that FX let it cook tho, cuz its buzz is pretty meh. Its a good show tho.

Every once in a while I catch it while flipping channels. Might check the on demand and see what's up with it.

Marci still holding.

Don’t know if any of y’all into Vikings the show. Feel like last few seasons ain’t been hitting. I missed this last season tho

Back