Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

rs_634x939-200210062358-634-2-i-am-not-ch-021020.jpg

I'm halfway through. I'm diggin this a lot.

What is it

I need something to take the stinch of how to get away with murder
I Am Not Okay With This

Basically carrie/vanya from umbrella academy vibes about a girl with powers. But the tone of it is cool. Eps are under 30 mins.

It's made by the same ppl that did End of the Fucking World

bosch-amazon-season-5-viewer-votes.jpg

Finished Bosch season 5. iight season imo. Main crime story was ok, nuthin special. His daughter is borderline unwatchable. Decent slow burn, cop drama.

Finished Bosch season 6. Season 6 is wayyyy better than 5. Lotta twists n turns. Marlo gets a real solid side story. The daughter still cant act for shit. Lotta different plots n sub plots merged into 1 n references to past seasons. Cool that Amazon let this cook. I get the sense it has a niche cult following. Looking 4ward to season 7 (final season)

81pNrvYW-0L._RI_.jpg

Description
Emily Byrne, an FBI agent, mysteriously disappears while hunting a serial killer and is declared dead. Six years later, she is found in a cabin in the woods, with no memory of her past.

Jus watched this HBO Ali documentary. What i liked about this, is that there were no clips from boxing historians or celebrities. It was jus Ali telling his life story. And that was beautiful. Of course i kno the story and have seen most of the footage. Its still a dope watch. I cant front, i was crying like a motherfucker at the end. Ali is truly the greatest. And definitely my favorite athlete of All time

Last edited:
ramy111_orig.jpg

Binged Ramy seaon 2. A couple things happen in the 1st few episodes that dont seem plausible. But it sorts it self out by episode 5. Very strong ending. The finale was prolly the best episode of the series so far. Really good show.

rs_634x939-200210062358-634-2-i-am-not-ch-021020.jpg

I'm halfway through. I'm diggin this a lot.

Jus binged this. meh imo. I went into it assuming it was 10 episodes, so when it ends at 7 i was pissed af. smh they teased that shadow dude for like 4 str8 episodes. Still lookin 4ward to s2 tho

Jus binged this. meh imo. I went into it assuming it was 10 episodes, so when it ends at 7 i was pissed af. smh they teased that shadow dude for like 4 str8 episodes. Still lookin 4ward to s2 tho
I fucked with it a lot. I liked the tone the most. It didnt take itself seriously.

It's based on a comic so I might try to read that at some point. I'll assume the shadow dude is her dad or maybe someone that tried to train her dad but was unsuccessful, hence his death.

I fucked with it a lot. I liked the tone the most. It didnt take itself seriously.

It's based on a comic so I might try to read that at some point. I'll assume the shadow dude is her dad or maybe someone that tried to train her dad but was unsuccessful, hence his death.

Eh. I hope the shadow dude is not her dad. That would be too on the nose. Maybe he has something to do w that explosion her dad survived.

I hope the lil brother gets his own storyline in s2. He seems like a cool lil cat lol.

Finished Bosch season 6. Season 6 is wayyyy better than 5. Lotta twists n turns. Marlo gets a real solid side story. The daughter still cant act for shit. Lotta different plots n sub plots merged into 1 n references to past seasons. Cool that Amazon let this cook. I get the sense it has a niche cult following. Looking 4ward to season 7 (final season)
Damn I didn't know it was ending. I'm not into cop shows but this was really good

Back