Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I gave up on it this season. Ragnar sons can't carry this show they all trash except Ivar

I felt the same way I liked Bjorn but he keep doing dumb shit. I think they ain’t really flesh his sons out killed one off and their was no revenge plot. One son a drunk. But Netflix supposed to do a spin off set 100 years later Rollo descendants will be in it.

nbc-GOG-02-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1550786120429._UY500_UX667_RI_V5d4ocmy2sPd6hTM2IeaXegVBwue3N4q_TTW_.jpg

Finished Good Girls S1 - S3. lol this is basically a pg-13 all female version of Ozark. But you really gotta suspend your disbelief, cuz 90% of the plot is not plausible. But its actually lol funny. Cricket from Its Always Sunny is in this and is funny af. S1 is solid, has promise but very predictable. S2 is much better n funnier. S3 is solid, but drags alot towards the end. Jus wish it was on FX or even USA, n not NBC so it could be darker. Real fun watch tho. Hope NBC renews it.

@Blackish

Last edited:
I felt the same way I liked Bjorn but he keep doing dumb shit. I think they ain’t really flesh his sons out killed one off and their was no revenge plot. One son a drunk. But Netflix supposed to do a spin off set 100 years later Rollo descendants will be in it.

Amazing show, up until Ragnar got killed. Even the first half of the next season was cool. Everything beyond that was ass. I didn't even finish the last season. And I almost never do that with tv shows.

Amazing show, up until Ragnar got killed. Even the first half of the next season was cool. Everything beyond that was ass. I didn't even finish the last season. And I almost never do that with tv shows.

I started it just episode 1 lol I thought Russia was going to be more interesting. But Ragnar really carried the show and Lagertha

NUP_188086_0001.jpg

Finished Superstore S5. Easily the least funny season. Still a solid watch for a network comedy. I get why America Ferrera's fine ass is leaving tho.

nbc-GOG-02-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1550786120429._UY500_UX667_RI_V5d4ocmy2sPd6hTM2IeaXegVBwue3N4q_TTW_.jpg

Finished Good Girls S1 - S3. lol this is basically a pg-13 all female version of Ozark. But you really gotta suspend your disbelief, cuz 90% of the plot is not plausible. But its actually lol funny. Cricket from Its Always Sunny is in this and is funny af. S1 is solid, has promise but very predictable. S2 is much better n funnier. S3 is solid, but drags alot towards the end. Jus wish it was on FX or even USA, n not NBC so it could be darker. Real fun watch tho. Hope NBC renews it.

@Blackish
S3 is on Hulu. I've been catching up I just dk if I've reached the season finale lol. How many eps are there in S3? And I really like this show. I agree that if it was on USA or FX, it would be way darker. Just imagine bc it's already a pretty good show. Dark comedy, plot twists, it's dope. People think it's a female show(chick flick), but it's really not what you expect.

4f1922b3bdc.jpg

Jus powered thru seasons 7 & 8 of Homeland. Im super conflicted bout this show. So many peaks n valleys. S1 was GOAT. S2 n S3 were solid. S4 was GOAT. S5 n S6 were forgettable. S7 basically turned into a mix between The Americans and House of Cards. S8 was iight. And along the way the plot becomes more n more absurd. Its not as bad as Dexter, but less fun. By the middle of S8, i was ready for the show to end. Tho they did stick the landing with the series finale imo.

Completely agree.

There were some plot holes (like how the hell would the russians ever let carrie near intelligence or how would the fbi just let carrie walk out the damn room to do whatever) but at this point thats what comes with the series.

But the finale was good...it hit all the major themes perfectly.

S3 is on Hulu. I've been catching up I just dk if I've reached the season finale lol. How many eps are there in S3? And I really like this show. I agree that if it was on USA or FX, it would be way darker. Just imagine bc it's already a pretty good show. Dark comedy, plot twists, it's dope. People think it's a female show(chick flick), but it's really not what you expect.

11 episodes in season 3. It was supposed to be 16 (16 is way too many imo) but it was cut short due to covid. Was reading a article online and Retta said they were only one scene short of finishing the 12th episode :(

btw lol at the crazy white lady w all the kids who is black mailing them. That plot is funny af. She is a real good actress too

Last edited:
Finished ahs 1984. It's what you would expect from ahs at this point.

Ima keep watching these shits til they quit.

Ewwww I hate that season lol

I will say that even tho I love coven (s3), that's when the show lost its juice and just became generic and shock value-y. Some seasons are still enjoyable (it's up to your personal taste) but it ain't got no nutritional value.

yea, Asylum was trash af to me too

just might be my least favorite season

Back