Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

5790714-l.jpg

Binged Big Little Lies season 2. Season 1 was meh imo. But got crazy good reviews. It was jus a broad in a abusive relationship, then her friend kills the dude. But season 2, this is what im mother fucking talking bout. Season 2 is fire. Its basically "i know what u did last summer", but instead of the guy coming back from the dead to haunt them, its his mother. Played by Meryl Streep. Of course Streep kills this role. She mind fucks the hell out these broads. As she assumes one of them killed her son. It basically turns into a psychological thriller, as she mind fucks and passive aggressively tries to get one of them to crack. Real good TV. Dope watch. Glad i stuck around for s2 after a meh s1

Last edited:
5790714-l.jpg

Binged Big Little Lies season 2. Season 1 was meh imo. But got crazy good reviews. It was jus a broad in a abusive relationship, then her friend kills the dude. But season 2, this is what im mother fucking talking bout. Season 2 is fire. Its basically "i know what u did last summer", but instead of the guy coming back from the dead to haunt them, its his mother. Played by Meryl Streep. Of course Streep kills this role. She mind fucks the hell out these broads. As she assumes one of them killed her son. It basically turns into a psychological thriller, as she mind fucks and passive aggressively tries to get one of them to crack. Real good TV. Dope watch. Glad i stuck around for s2 after a meh s1

Season 1 was dope but I agree. Meryl Streep came through with the masters class.

Last edited by a moderator:
killing-eve-20190513111046790.jpg
killing-eve.jpg

Binged Killing Eve season 2. Season starts off w a bang, then gets kinda ridiculous bout half way thru. White broad is basically a super villian. She gets away with so many kills n murders w little to no consequences. The plot is all over the place. But the cat n mouse chase/love affair keeps it interesting. Decent cliffhanger ending tho.

Last edited:
Claws-season-1-poster-TNT-key-art-1.jpg

Finally gave Claws a chance. I was hoping this would be TNT's female version of Animal Kingdom. Made it to 4 episodes of s1. smh, ugh this aint it. show is trash. Feels like it belongs on CBS on Friday nights w Hawaii five-0 and Blue Bloods. This shit is WOAT. and they got Hank from BB as the big bad. His character is horrible. They give him some stupid accent for no fuckin reason. Im shocked this wasn't cancelled after 1 season. Its bad

Claws-season-1-poster-TNT-key-art-1.jpg

Finally gave Claws a chance. I was hoping this would be TNT's female version of Animal Kingdom. Made it to 4 episodes of s1. smh, ugh this aint it. show is trash. Feels like it belongs on CBS on Friday nights w Hawaii five-0 and Blue Bloods. This shit is WOAT. and they got Hank from BB as the big bad. His character is horrible. They give him some stupid accent for no fuckin reason. Im shocked this wasn't cancelled after 1 season. Its bad

Don't talk shit about Hawaii five-O nigga.

th

Finished Briarpatch. Had some promise when it 1st started but by about episode 6 it becomes a cluttered mess. Dawson is the only reason to sit thru this

Back