Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

The-Handmaids-Tale-Poster-buy-original-tv-posters-at-starstills__26619.1504627151.450.659.jpg

Jus finished The Handmaid's Tale S3. Ugh. The season drags like a motherfucker. Majority of the season was a struggle watch for me. This show feels like it should be much better. But its not. The pacing is woat n some of the stuff doesn't make any sense. And there are way too many episodes. Needs to be 10, not 13. Show still has potential n I'll watch season 4. The ending was solid, thug tears was on deck.

Last edited:
On that Westworld shit. S3.

I need to catch up on Ep4 before tomorrow, but with this move, I’ve been behind.

Last edited:
Since I'm working from home I like to have something on the TV while I'm in the room. Scrolling through the guide and saw Watchmen is on HBO playing the season in it's entirety.
The opening scene got me. I'm so mad I didn't watch this earlier. On episode 3 right now.

I question any black person who wasn't locked in after the opening scene and side eye any non blacks who weren't intrigued by it.

the whole preacher part was pushing me away. Just looking for some goodcomedy shit I can binge. Bored as fuck lol

"Dave" was funny. It's only season 1 seven episodes in tho.

That's all I got.

I'm sure you've already watched curb your enthusiasm and Atlanta.

Haven’t seen any of the above, I’ll check those out.

@Englishdude

Definitely go watch curb your enthusiasm. Goat comedy imo. Once you get through the first season and have an understanding of the comedy its gold from there.

You got 10 seasons there. Watch it asap.

Atlanta is Donald Glover's baby. I don't know how to describe it without doing it a disservice. But it's good shit.

I think it was @illestni99ainne that said dave is the baby of curb your enthusiasm and Atlanta which was absolutely right.

the whole preacher part was pushing me away. Just looking for some goodcomedy shit I can binge. Bored as fuck lol

Big Mouth
Barry
Superstore
You're The Worst
Man Seeking Woman
Red Oaks
Difficult People

Some good comedies imo

Last edited:
Netflix just added "community " to their library. That made my day. This was part of the killer trio. The "community", "parks and recreation " and "the office" were all on at the same time. I didn't see the last season of community because it moved to a different station. Think Yahoo had the last season and it was only online. Great comedy.

Back