what are you spending your $600 on?

Haven't been there in years. I had fun though and was able to see the Mayan Ruins. I don't think they let us walk up them though. Have fun
You used to able to walk up chit Zenitza (sp) but you can’t no more. I think niggas been falling. Them steps are steep and people be playing. I wasn’t about to be a bowling pen for some reckless cac

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000
Fuck them trips. You're not gonna get the real full experience on any trip until at least 2022.

Until then

tenor.gif
Shiiiit. Ima do both!

If it’s only $600 then I’ll just put it towards bills, but if it’s $2G’s I’ll prolly do some remodeling in my kitchen.. New lights, new island stools, new knobs and handles on my cabinet doors and drawers...

Possibly a ceiling fan in my day room..

Don't take your stimmy money and start an LLC. Go get that new living room set with the USB ports in it. You'll appreciate that more than any of these LLC ideas you see on the net.

• Ether
Reactions: DOS_patos
I'm ashamed of you niggas. All this talk about the stimmy and not one mention of any of you niggas starting an LLC. I am disgusted.
I ain't want to be the one but the LLC can help in a lot of ways for future planning of the family.

It is what it is.

I'm ashamed of you niggas. All this talk about the stimmy and not one mention of any of you niggas starting an LLC. I am disgusted.
Everybody don’t want a damn LLC. Its shit like this. Quit judging people cause they not spending they money how you think they should spend their money.

you ain’t mention an LLC either.

I ain't want to be the one but the LLC can help in a lot of ways for future planning of the family.

It is what it is.

Sure it can, but everything doesn't have to be a flip. If you come up on $600 or $2,000 you don't have to multiply that shit times 4. It's ok to just do something with what you have sometimes.

I feel like one thing that's been getting lost in the whole black empowerment and black spending power movement is sometimes niggas think too much. Every move doesn't have to be a setup for the next move. Sometimes it's ok to just say fuck it and do something for right now.

Reactions: Judy Winslow
Sure it can, but everything doesn't have to be a flip. If you come up on $600 or $2,000 you don't have to multiply that shit times 4. It's ok to just do something with what you have sometimes.

I feel like one thing that's been getting lost in the whole black empowerment and black spending power movement is sometimes niggas think too much. Every move doesn't have to be a setup for the next move. Sometimes it's ok to just say fuck it and do something for right now.
You are absolutely right.