Welcome To aBlackWeb

what are you spending your $600 on?

Apparently tomorrow they are voting on a 2000 dollar stimulus stand alone bill. Has to be a unanimous YES though and i highly doubt that shit will happen.

Costa Rica trip. Whatever they give us.
I was looking to go to costa Rica around dec or Jan. Right outside their rain season. But they have a curfew. Think it was like from 8pm to morning. So I changes plans to do Aruba a few weeks back. Year round good weather. Outside of the hurricane belt. But had to cancel do to health reasons

I have an LLC

It's a record label called Boom Bap, LLC

I have a lot of music on Youtube and I get royalty checks every month and a publishing check every quarter.

I'd like to put the money into the business, but my personal life is a wreck. I'm behind on my rent and bills.

Big trip with the Mrs. next year. Was going to do it anyway, but this would offset some of those expenses.

Also FYI, if you get more than you should have based on your 2020 income, you don’t have to pay any back when you file your taxes.

If you make less in 2020 than you did in 2019 or 2018, you can claim a credit on your taxes for the difference.

Explain the bolded. Is there a link with this info?

Also, I'd just put it in Savings to get the hell out of Phoenix.

I’m giving God his portion, and if we get the 2 racks I’m spending half on upgrading some studio gear so I can get busy with some of this intellectual property putting in even better work ya feel me

Back