Welcome To aBlackWeb

what are you spending your $600 on?

You spending ur 600 hundred on "niggas"

funny-chris-bosh-gifs-33.gif

Nah I'm saying yall thinking like some "niggas"

I'm Canadian. Trudeau been giving out the bag.

Stop telegraphing your faggotry.

If I actually do get money, instead of throwing it in my savings, I’m gonna be noble with at least half of mine.

I’ll start a tab at my local Caribbean spot and let less fortunate people eat there as long as the tab holds up.

$300 / $15 a plate = 20 people who don’t go hungry that day.

I may just give out $10s of the other half....I haven’t decided yet.

Even more if we get the 2K.

If I actually do get money, instead of throwing it in my savings, I’m gonna be noble with at least half of mine.

I’ll start a tab at my local Caribbean spot and let less fortunate people eat there as long as the tab holds up.

$300 / $15 a plate = 20 people who don’t go hungry that day.

I may just give out $10s of the other half....I haven’t decided yet.

Even more if we get the 2K.

OK.

"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will never go hungry."

Better off linking up with some non profit/clicking up with a foundation that helps ppl get back on their feet, find job skills etc.

But, do what ya want w ur $

all of it is laughable. i wont hop in my bag but the real tea is americans, all americans, should be making a livable wage. there should have been a more extensive and viable safety net set in place that would meet ppls immediate needs for situations such as this.

america is fucking ghetto and this hyper-individualism coupled in with the “american dream” propaganda machine has everyone seeing double

as i stated before. if 2020 hasnt radicalized you in some way, youre a lost cause

But you don't v....

Never mind. Cosign

Big trip with the Mrs. next year. Was going to do it anyway, but this would offset some of those expenses.

Also FYI, if you get more than you should have based on your 2020 income, you don’t have to pay any back when you file your taxes.

If you make less in 2020 than you did in 2019 or 2018, you can claim a credit on your taxes for the difference.

OK.

"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will never go hungry."

Better off linking up with some non profit/clicking up with a foundation that helps ppl get back on their feet, find job skills etc.

But, do what ya want w ur $
That might be the other half. Besides, the homeless - some of them - can’t actually go work through a program. Not with their very real mental and physical limitations.

yall love shaming ppl for what they wish to do with their money. “yall are thinking like some niggas”

last time i checked i was a gotdamn nigga sooooo

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Back