Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Finally beginning w Red Dead 2

Also my son got me back into Fortnite. Hadn’t played since prob 2019..but they now offer a no build mode and it’s much more better that way. So I got back into it.

Just finished season 1 of diablo, got my guy up to 100. Casually playing that but got final fantasy 16 I'm partway through and need to get back to playing. But just bought baldurs gate 3 so ff16 will have to wait till next year probably lol

Playing Grounded

It's the retail version after being in beta for the past 4 years or so.

This shit is hard lol. It's kinda tedious but not in a bad way. There is no true fast travel and you are just so under powered at the games start. It's kinda frustrating but not fuck this game frustrating.

You know what, it's not frustrating... It's challenging.

These spiders do not fuck around😂😂

I don't even know why I re-installed Titanfall 2, or any FPS for that matter, smh.

KB+M or controller, it makes no difference.

I'm washed. 🤧

I don't even know why I re-installed Titanfall 2, or any FPS for that matter, smh.

KB+M or controller, it makes no difference.

I'm washed. 🤧
I tried to restore the feeling and was quickly reminded I'm not him

I just don't have those fast twitch skills like I used to

I tried to restore the feeling and was quickly reminded I'm not him

I just don't have those fast twitch skills like I used to
I didn't even make it past the tutorial.

10 mins in and I was already massaging my knuckles.

It wasn't supposed to be like this... 🥲

I didn't even make it past the tutorial.

10 mins in and I was already massaging my knuckles.

It wasn't supposed to be like this... 🥲

I remember when they remade gta San Andreas like a year ago and I tried to pout some old cheats in and my hands could not do it. Like idk wtf happened

speaking of being old and hands hurting but I need them to do something with the PS5 controller

It’s shit as far as comfort

speaking of being old and hands hurting but I need them to do something with the PS5 controller

It’s shit as far as comfort
Can't speak to the ergonomics of the ps5 controller but I've been playing with the analog grips on my Xbox controllers since the 360. I can't play without them.

Back