What are you currently playing…?

Been playing The Division 2 over the past day or so and i'm really liking it...

Gonna probably burn through this for a while. This is a much better looter than say Destiny 2 imo

I still hold Borderlands at the top of my looter list based on the ones I've played, but Division 2, even solo is pretty good to me

After 7 years since it's release and like 2 years of it sitting in my library, I finally completed Arkham Knight. Goddamn, Rocksteady knocked it out of the park with with this game, as well as the other two. 10/10 trilogy. The combat system is so damn enjoyable, not only to play, but to watch, too. The animations are *chefs kiss*, so seamless. I wish more games had combat system like that.

It's a damn shame they have Rocksteady working on some bullshit, atm.

Been playing The Division 2 over the past day or so and i'm really liking it...

Gonna probably burn through this for a while. This is a much better looter than say Destiny 2 imo

I still hold Borderlands at the top of my looter list based on the ones I've played, but Division 2, even solo is pretty good to me
I'm officially addicted to this game.

I went from 2hrs of playing time to almost 50.

This is a great game even if you're a lone wolf like myself

This is a pretty dope game, I'm in my second playthrough and it feels like completely different movie with the choices I'm making in it

download.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: SeaSnake
Fire Emblem: The Three Houses has me in a chokehold the past 3 days

I’ve played this a disgusting amount of time

lol what is this shit church persona?
lol

I watched a review video and they said it was Harry Potter mixed with persona mixed with strategy lol

I got to the turning point of the game so I like it even more now. This game has different paths you can take and I really mess with that

story isn’t bad at all it’s very compelling with characters that grow and evolve and come and go as time goes on

Last edited:
Y’all what’s some good simulation games I’m thinking bout getting this post apocalyptic settlement builder game but it’s for ps4 vs this steampunk city builder game for the ps5 both under $20

Lmao everytime she sat down indie music would play then you would watch scenery.

You get to decide if you date a guy or a girl but nothing ever happens I'm so dumb I kept waiting for a fight scene

Lol the first one was wild early. Dude had brought a gun to school over a drug debt and some more shit. Didn’t they do one with two brothers

• Haha
Reactions: Blue_London