Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Just finished my third playthrough of fire emblem three houses

currently playing guardians of the galaxy and just finished playing mafia 2 again on a whim

I meant to download it but forgot. Thanks for the reminder. Is it any good?
I’m not playing it (not into soulsbourne games) but I’m watching someone play it and it does look pretty entertaining and challenging

there’s a few control scheme issues that are annoying I’m seeing but I watched them play this for over an hour so I’ve seen a decent amount of this long ass demo

I’m not playing it (not into soulsbourne games) but I’m watching someone play it and it does look pretty entertaining and challenging

there’s a few control scheme issues that are annoying I’m seeing but I watched them play this for over an hour so I’ve seen a decent amount of this long ass demo

not familiar with any soulsbourne games. Do I need to know about that to play this?

I'm really just finishing up with Elden Ring. I decided to look at the Wiki and go finish some quests I didn't know about.

I think when I'm done with that I'm going to go finish my Hard Mode playthrough of FF7R and play the DLC.

Overwatch 2 comes out Oct. 4 and going to be F2P apparently, so I might give that a try.

I just bought Valheim on my steamdeck and cant connect to no fuckin servers

everybody online saying u gotta change your ip ports n all this other shit n i dont feel like doign all that

might ask for my money back and cop project zomboid instead

Im trying to get into this Nioh 2 shit but it's gettin on my fuckin nerves honestly
I bought the first Nioh and I was pissed because I didn’t know it was a darksouls type game

I love Japanese shit too so I was disappointed I only played it for 45 mins lol

since it’s free I’ll try Nioh 2 for a lil bit

I’m gonna find a 2 week stretch where I lock in and try to beat these JRPGs to get them from hanging over my head

Scarlet nexus
Ys 8
Tales of arise
Trails of cold steel

Back