Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I got a few PC games been waiting space for over a year. Working on Devil May Cry 5 and then Red Dead 2 but man both of these are boring to me. can't get into either story even though the gameplay is tight on both.

But beating Elden Ring's hardest boss did make DMC feel like a breeze coming back to it.

I got a few PC games been waiting space for over a year. Working on Devil May Cry 5 and then Red Dead 2 but man both of these are boring to me. can't get into either story even though the gameplay is tight on both.

But beating Elden Ring's hardest boss did make DMC feel like a breeze coming back to it.
Man I haven't played a DMC game since...ps2?

How is it on PC?

Man I haven't played a DMC game since...ps2?

How is it on PC?

I'm rocking a RTX 2080, i5-10600k on 16gb of DDR4 ram and its pushing over 200 FPS at 1440p with VRR on. So my rig is comparable to the PS5 update for the the game. Glitch in the game makes lip sync act funny over 60 fps but its the best looking/playing game I got.

My issue is its trying to undo the damage of DMC 4 by bringing Dante back as a playable character but every level has me force swapped between Nero, Dante and V. each of them have a different playstyle and if you're an OG DMC fan, you know getting your combos working is half the fun. Just as I get decent with one, I have to learn another person.

Still heavily on cyberpunk
They gotta add a few more things to that game before I start playing again. I haven’t deleted it cause I’m holding out hope that they do. But it reminds me of driver. Point a to b, do this, mission over. It’s real linear

They gotta add a few more things to that game before I start playing again. I haven’t deleted it cause I’m holding out hope that they do. But it reminds me of driver. Point a to b, do this, mission over. It’s real linear

I mean I’m more of a story narrative type gamer so I’m looking for what the missions backstories be about etc

Still on my Hyrule Warriors ish. Added the dlc and good grief. This game doesn't have an ending in sight.

I probably could've beaten it had I just stuck the main story and some side missions.

so this is very much an OOTP branch

I "liked" OOTP but cause i didnt know that much about baseball, i had no incentive to stick with the league i was in.
We’re on DDCB 22 now and the transfer portal is crazy just like in real life.

wife was enjoying new kirby so I one uped her by beating it sans powerups.

Got to secret final boss and that shit is as hard as Elden Ring.

About to play Bully for the first time. Bought it on the cheap during one of the winter sales.

Let's see what this about

Back