Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

It was an unfinished game. The pvp was cool but the story mode sucked. They removed a lot of content. To make up for the incomplete story, they put it in cards you had to read. I feel the first DLC should have just been included in the game.

Oh wow you haven't played in a really long time. The game has drastically changed since that time you're talking about.

It's cross platform now and matching making is way easier. The Lore is also way easier to follow.

Oh wow you haven't played in a really long time. The game has drastically changed since that time you're talking about.

It's cross platform now and matching making is way easier. The Lore is also way easier to follow.
They gave yall pieces to the full game with each DLC. The game was incomplete when they delivered it. I shouldn't have to keep paying for dlc to a broken game. A lot of AAA games are doing this. We pay full price for a game still in beta mode. Look what happened to cyberpunk. There was more wrong with the destiny campaign mode. Again, I enjoyed the player vs player mode.

trying to multi on dying light 2 is buggy as fuck smdh.

Its wack as hell that some games have cross platform multi for ps4 and ps5(Division 2) and some dont(Dying Light 2)

FINALLY beat the first mountain boss in the darkest dungeon 2 beta!!!

Got damn that shit was intense.

I’m playing Weird West offa game pass, y’all gotta check this shit out. It’s a great game. I’m playing that and State of Decay 2

Back