Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

2k will forever be king guys I know.. but it still dont change the fact that it's a broken piece of shit

And I use to stay running live. Once it went online I was a beast on it. But just couldn't get on the 2k wave but 2011 was a blessing in disguise I guess,well it did save me the little change by not getting it every year

And I use to stay running live. Once it went online I was a beast on it. But just couldn't get on the 2k wave but 2011 was a blessing in disguise I guess,well it did save me the little change by not getting it every year

U ain't been running much of anything lately have u

Naw was running ff7 got to the end and been getting my ass kicked, need some new shit to play though

Dont worry. Pretty soon its gonna be time to return to the streets of Los Santos. Got some kinda car show update coming out so now I can finally give u niggas that work and be rewarded for it

Dont worry. Pretty soon its gonna be time to return to the streets of Los Santos. Got some kinda car show update coming out so now I can finally give u niggas that work and be rewarded for it
I log on just to see the cars and hop off. Rockstar really milked the hell out this one and it's sad

Edit. Your cars been trash. And probably still are you stay saying everything a work in progress

Back