Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I haven't played it since it officially released.

I'm super surprised at how easily y'all were able to find shit despite never playing it unless y'all went to YouTube which I don't blame you at all lol

I be too worried about pimping out my base lol

My bases were ugly as shit.. but they were efficient for what I built them for lol. I was either tryna scan some shit.. catch my damn breath or store some things I can only find in that area. I aint care about it looking nice at all

My bases were ugly as shit.. but they were efficient for what I built them for lol. I was either tryna scan some shit.. catch my damn breath or store some things I can only find in that area. I aint care about it looking nice at all
I don't wanna spoil anything for you but I'm gonna try and make a base on land instead of underwater but I know you need the water to grow certain plants I think

Too realistic

shit stops being fun

only made shot was from me taking it to the rack

nigga mid range and 3pt shot is on 75 yet everywhere outside the paint is blue on the hot spot chart

fuck that game I feel gipped outta $12

Freeman paid $30 I think lmao
Oh you wont ever catch me in the myplayer streets again. If it aint quick games or online games i aint fuckin wit it

Too realistic

shit stops being fun

only made shot was from me taking it to the rack

nigga mid range and 3pt shot is on 75 yet everywhere outside the paint is blue on the hot spot chart

fuck that game I feel gipped outta $12

Freeman paid $30 I think lmao

Yeah this game punishes you for mistakes.

$39.26

At that price I'm finna learn this shit. Fuck a uninstall.

Yeah this game punishes you for mistakes.

$39.26

At that price I'm finna learn this shit. Fuck a uninstall.
You wasted $110 on this and DBZ I need you to do better

there’s nothing to learn the shit is broke

i got green on a jumper twice in 25 games no 🧢

and mygm is literally the same as 2k20 same everything down to the dialogue

You wasted $110 on this and DBZ I need you to do better

there’s nothing to learn the shit is broke

i got green on a jumper twice in 25 games no 🧢

and mygm is literally the same as 2k20 same everything down to the dialogue

Haven't tried the my player or my gm so far just the my league which is more detailed and very customizable.

I don’t green FTs but I make 78% of them

funny how when I turned the FT shooting meter off it greened both times

Piece of shit

All that shit is timing and spacing in terms of your jumpshot. The more you focus on the meters the more you fuck up.

NBA Live >>>>

Fuck 2k
I broke 2 controllers on Live 2001 and that was the last time I ever played a basketball game, lol.

Edit: Wait, no, I remember playing NBA Street Vol 1, 2 and Ballers. Lol, that was around the time that AND1 was getting popular, too. PE was basically a never ending session of mfs trying to do that disrespectful face bounce shit to each other, lol. Good times, man, good times.

Last edited:
I broke 2 controllers on Live 2001 and that was the last time I ever played a basketball game, lol.

Edit: Wait, no, I remember playing NBA Street Vol 1, 2 and Ballers. Lol, that was around the time that AND1 was getting popular, too. PE was basically a never ending session of mfs trying to do that disrespectful face bounce shit to each other, lol. Good times, man, good times.

It's been improved man. They haven't put one out since 19 tho. I hear its cause they wanna focus on a big release for the current gen.

Back