Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

If they ever got the nba midway joint (not NBA jam) I might consider buying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted Valhalla from Xbox and now got Origins back on the game, taking my time. I’m playing that and Control, both dope games. Bought mass effect remastered, can’t get into it, shits just boring to me. Was gonna get bio mutant but so far haven’t really seen anybody talk about plus, in the week it came out, it wasn’t now where near the top 5 most played new games on Xbox which let me know it’s probably more trash than I think

My nigga bought three of these. I was like

"what a childhood your kids having they lucky"

He looked at me crazy like...

"Fuck them kids I bought those for me. They got to play it a few times after I set it up that's it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel him Ima add this to the one I have and by this time next year I’m gonna have 3 in a game room

Should I get it though? Lol

I feel him Ima add this to the one I have and by this time next year I’m gonna have 3 in a game room

Should I get it though? Lol

Depends on the worth of nostalgia. My boy big on that type of shit.

But I bought kakarot and stopped playing after I got past vegeta which was like the 2nd-3rd boss.

I know my boy still plays his tho. They connect to wifi so you can play other people online.

Depends on the worth of nostalgia. My boy big on that type of shit.

But I bought kakarot and stopped playing after I got past vegeta which was like the 2nd-3rd boss.

I know my boy still plays his tho. They connect to wifi so you can play other people online.
Lmaoo @ kakarot i fucking told you

hey the funny thing is I bought it like a few weeks ago I played it for 20 mins and haven’t played it since lol

I actually forgot I owned it until you mentioned it

i mean I play the SNK one a bit when the mood strikes me and what even brought me to the machine was I had the biggest urge to play MVC2 since I bought MVCI yesterday for $10 so I was gonna buy this to kinda satiate me with that urge

I might buy this though I mean where else can I play X men vs Street Fighter? The good thing is I’ll always have it

Deleted Valhalla from Xbox and now got Origins back on the game, taking my time. I’m playing that and Control, both dope games. Bought mass effect remastered, can’t get into it, shits just boring to me. Was gonna get bio mutant but so far haven’t really seen anybody talk about plus, in the week it came out, it wasn’t now where near the top 5 most played new games on Xbox which let me know it’s probably more trash than I think
some mass effect fans argue that the firs mass effect is the best one. I say BS, first one was boring as fuck and took mad long to get to the action. if you want, you can skip to ME2, the best in the series

I think the first is good for its time and to me it sets series up perfect. Nothing like bringing character to all three games.

I think the first is good for its time and to me it sets series up perfect. Nothing like bringing character to all three games.
First one had a good story but the beginning in the citadel is long and boring with no action to break up all the dialogue u have to go through. Now if the game had a ffwd button...

They do,it has Nba Jam,Nba Jam Tournament Edition and NBA Hangtime(the Midway joint you're referring to ?)

I think it was called nba on NBC iirc.

There was a little pool hall/arcade up by the university me and my boys used to go to in high school. I couldn't play pool for shit but I could sit on that game for hours whooping whoever wanted the smoke.

im bout to kill this shit lol
I haven't played it since it officially released.

I'm super surprised at how easily y'all were able to find shit despite never playing it unless y'all went to YouTube which I don't blame you at all lol

I be too worried about pimping out my base lol

Back