Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

this just from the Epic store

98% of these they gave away. Some of these for the babygirl

games with color are the ones that are currently installed

Playing Firewall on PSVR. It's pretty dope.

I was playing that earlier last year. was pretty decent to burn some time. no real story just a decent multiplayer to kick it wit the homies.

They really fucked up with the overhaul/update though. Couldn't play that shit for weeks cuz matchmaking was so bad. I'm guessing it's since been fixed?

I was playing that earlier last year. was pretty decent to burn some time. no real story just a decent multiplayer to kick it wit the homies.

They really fucked up with the overhaul/update though. Couldn't play that shit for weeks cuz matchmaking was so bad. I'm guessing it's since been fixed?

Yeah, haven't had to wait hardly at all for matches.

The Outer worlds is pretty decent so far. I haven't even been really doing the main missions lol just a shitload of side-missions so far
How do u get shorty wit the hammer to use it and use the shocking power. When I first played it she did, now I cant get her to do it.

How do u get shorty wit the hammer to use it and use the shocking power. When I first played it she did, now I cant get her to do it.

I think you either press left or right on the d-pad to get your companions to do their super move

I got it on the switch I play it with my wife on the weekends

I love how they add Free shit periodically like new tracks, characters, etc

Most fun switch game I have
lmao right my wife hates every game i ever played but crash and cuphead, she loves that shit.
Its funny as fuck when homies come over and get demolished by my woman makes me love her even more.

Finished the outer worlds. It was aite.. I don't think I'll play through it again to see the different endings though.

The wait for FF7 Remake and The Last of Us 2 continues lol

Finished the outer worlds. It was aite.. I don't think I'll play through it again to see the different endings though.

you ever played xcom?

I'm only interested in the Last Of Us 2. I been through that FF7 wat too many times to waste money on a new one

lmao right my wife hates every game i ever played but crash and cuphead, she loves that shit.
Its funny as fuck when homies come over and get demolished by my woman makes me love her even more.
We had cup head when it came out but it was too hard

it was somehow easier when I played by myself lol but still hard

at some point I said fuck it

You beat that quick lol

I haven’t played it in two weeks

You beat that quick lol

I haven’t played it in two weeks

lol once I start I try to go through and finish that shit all the way through if time permits

I'm only interested in the Last Of Us 2. I been through that FF7 wat too many times to waste money on a new one

damn.. no interest in the updated graphics or gameplay mechanics? Or to see if they changed anything? I woulda thought from the Kakarot thread you woulda been all over the FF7 remake

Lol I make a concerted effort to not breeze through games as much as I want to

I like to have a game for atleast a month before I beat it

Back