Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I was thinkin of gettin sims 4 or cities skylines for my kid.

Or grabbin a 2nd controller and Halo

I will say I loved nier but the lack of different enemy types and attack patterns bothered me. It switches from side scrolling third person to open world though which is cool. The boss battles are challenging and fun and each one is different. Game is a bit short but it has multiple endings and you play as more than one character

Nier was decent. Finished it this week.. story was decent but left a bit to be desired. I didn't realise it had so many different endings lol. I liked how it switched game styles tho. The classic space invaders/contra vibe to the action rpg elements etc.

Looking to get into the outer worlds this month if I can

Nier was decent. Finished it this week.. story was decent but left a bit to be desired. I didn't realise it had so many different endings lol. I liked how it switched game styles tho. The classic space invaders/contra vibe to the action rpg elements etc.

Looking to get into the outer worlds this month if I can
Yeah it’s cool but they coulda did a bit better with the story

but I appreciate you actually buying games and playing them

Yeah it’s cool but they coulda did a bit better with the story

but I appreciate you actually buying games and playing them

lol you a game developer or somethin?

but nah jokes aside I love a good story so that's what pulled me in initially. lol im really just biding time until the FF7 remake drops

or last of us 2

lol you a game developer or somethin?

but nah jokes aside I love a good story so that's what pulled me in initially. lol im really just biding time until the FF7 remake drops

or last of us 2
Lol nah but niggas here only play COD and GTA V and 3 hrs of dragon ball Z games so I appreciate it

The Outer worlds is pretty decent so far. I haven't even been really doing the main missions lol just a shitload of side-missions so far

Back