Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Oh shit oh shit I had nier automata for two years and I didn’t know you had to beat it twice to play the 2nd half of the game

Mind blowing

I thought it was just 2B and 9S’s endings and I thought you got diff endings based on what you did or something

Ima play this shit on Sunday lol

That shit has 26 endings A-Z

Some are major.. some are minor and don't really mean much.

You can go back and pick a chapter to get to specific endings though.. Don't gotta play the whooooole game over 26 times lol.

I think that's AFTER the one I believe you might be on tho.

I did a few and was like aite that's enough of this shit lol

That shit has 26 endings A-Z

Some are major.. some are minor and don't really mean much.

You can go back and pick a chapter to get to specific endings though.. Don't gotta play the whooooole game over 26 times lol.

I think that's AFTER the one I believe you might be on tho.

I did a few and was like aite that's enough of this shit lol
I’m excited lol

Just copped Animal Crossing on the switch. I mean i like shit like Harvestmoon/Stardew valley and everybody says this shit is better than them so I guess we'll see. Took me a while to decide if I wanted it cause it looks kiddy asf but there was a lot of hype behind it on twitter.. mfs were going crazy over this shit since it was announced and last night twitter exploded with the release. My neighbor and my other brother even got it so i figured i'd see what the hype was about since it has online where we can play together. Also got a copy for my niece so I play with her.

So yea, even if it ends up being corny ill be able to justify the purchase by playing with her

Who got world war z?

Epic store giving it away for free and it's got cross play. I downloaded it.

Woke up and had the urge to play Final Fantasy XV, started to download it again and this shit 4 hours. I hope PS 5 don't have these long wait times

I've just started a replay of the Mass Effect Trilogy, also have been playing a lot of Stellaris and Rimworld.

Finally grinding out WWE 2k16 Career Mode so i can Platinum it. Playing that along with the Uncharted remastered collection so i can Platinum them too.

PS4

Back