Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Hell naw turkey only, when I do them I provide the turkey,marinade,pans and cook em. You mean selling sides? Or just me doing for my family?

I do side as well. Cut down on the sides this year because of the amount of turkeys and salmon I have to do.

I do side as well. Cut down on the sides this year because of the amount of turkeys and salmon I have to do.
So you selling whole meals?

I've cooked a whole meal for my family "spouse and 2 little kids" did it twice she didn't want to help said b the hell with doing all that. Wouldn't have mind if it was done help but none and you the first with a plate nope not today

So you selling whole meals?

I've cooked a whole meal for my family "spouse and 2 little kids" did it twice she didn't want to help said b the hell with doing all that. Wouldn't have mind if it was done help but none and you the first with a plate nope not today

I do it a la carte. Folks can buy a whole meal or just one thing. I got some folks who just wanted a turkey, some who just wanted a smoke salmon filet and some who just wanted sides.

As long as they're paying the price I'm cool with it.

I do it a la carte. Folks can buy a whole meal or just one thing. I got some folks who just wanted a turkey, some who just wanted a smoke salmon filet and some who just wanted sides.

As long as they're paying the price I'm cool with it.
Thanksgiving the only time you do this or you do it all thru out the year

Thanksgiving the only time you do this or you do it all thru out the year

I got a big grill that I can hook up to the back of a pick-up truck. So in the spring, summer and part of the fall. I do birthdays, school events, block parties, office parties, non-profit events, etc.

Occasionally during the year I'll sell dinners. Thanksgiving & Christmas is the only time I fry & smoke turkeys though. I do big meal plans for Easter as well.

Got lucky last year once a week I got contracted to do the team meal for high school basketball team. Shit was good money and the meal was basically the same each week so that was pretty easy to do.

I still got my regular job so I ain't about to over extend myself but I like doing it.

I got a big grill that I can hook up to the back of a pick-up truck. So in the spring, summer and part of the fall. I do birthdays, school events, block parties, office parties, non-profit events, etc.

Occasionally during the year I'll sell dinners. Thanksgiving & Christmas is the only time I fry & smoke turkeys though. I do big meal plans for Easter as well.

Got lucky last year once a week I got contracted to do the team meal for high school basketball team. Shit was good money and the meal was basically the same each week so that was pretty easy to do.

I still got my regular job so I ain't about to over extend myself but I like doing it.
That's dope there. Wish you the best of luck.

I see y'all up in cookin-cookin.

And here I was debating on whether or not I was gonna keep my Instapot and Ninja slow cooker or not...

Back