Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

You can bake cookies on straight aluminum foil. I'm totally convinced Thoni caint bake.

But Blac that was an aluminum pan and I sprayed it with pam!

:niggaa:

isn't that just as good??

plus the cookies only burnt cus i forgot about them. I dont even know what i was doing no more, thats how long its been

i was either on the game or the phone. I dont recall.

If you are trying to eat healthier, might want to stay away from the farmed fish. Gotta go with wild caught.

Good lookin out. When I was at the store they did have the option for wild salmon. They looked the same to me tho so I just copped the "regular" lol. Will keep that in mind next time I hit the store tho

Good lookin out. When I was at the store they did have the option for wild salmon. They looked the same to me tho so I just copped the "regular" lol. Will keep that in mind next time I hit the store tho
Farmed salmon has more fat content and wild salmon has more minerals . It is based on their diet. Farmed are given processed fish feed to fatten them up. Wild fish eat naturally in their environment. You can see the difference. Wild fish have room to swim so they are much leaner. Farmed fish are fatter due to their food and not much room to swim. So I switch between the two. I will get farmed when im trying a new recipe. It is cheaper so if I mess it up, I wont feel too bad. I get wild caught if im cooking for others or I mastered a recipe

Also, you want to make sure you know where the farmed fish are coming from. Some places have poor regulations, like china. Most farmed will come from canada or Norway, which have better regulations.

i'll show you all
ColdFailingEsok-size_restricted.gif

i did this before

everything was all good til i started getting these really bad headaches that just wouldn't go away

not even when i had my one meal did the pain stop

so i would just go to sleep and hope it would be gone

wake up and that bitch still be there

I been wanting to give this a try. My son's mom been talking about how great it is for mad long. Shit is gonna take some work for me though. Eating late at night is kind of a ritual for me, like a part of winding down the day once the kids and shit are sleep. Shit can't continued. Lol.

Like I said it's not for everyone but once you get used to it you dont even think about food like that....at least for me

The biggest problem isnt necessarily what we eat but how much we eat and
the portions....I love food but we eat way more than we need to for the most part.

I either have a really good breakfast around 7 or 8am...or I'll have a good dinner between 4-6. I have fruits and veggies, granola bars, beef jerky and nuts(almonds, peanuts, cashews ect) for snacks. Soup is also good to have on deck if you need something besides your one meal

Only drink water and green tea, maybe the no sugar powerade or Gatorade every now and then...give myself two days for alcohol consumption

Add that with the cardio and you good

Back