Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Is that some keto stuff or what? I'm not familiar with keto and all that. Looks good tho fam

It’s definitely a keto friendly meal by replacing regular rice with cauliflower....basically I’m on low to no carbs and sugar....only sugar I get daily is my grown up cookie or brownie I do after work lol

It’s definitely a keto friendly meal by replacing regular rice with cauliflower....basically I’m on low to no carbs and sugar....only sugar I get daily is my grown up cookie or brownie I do after work lol

Been thinking about trying that Keto shit for a month but I need to learn some more about what's allowed and what isnt and get some recipes so I can plan this shit out. Ima bump that keto thread tomorrow for some advice lol

Been thinking about trying that Keto shit for a month but I need to learn some more about what's allowed and what isnt and get some recipes so I can plan this shit out. Ima bump that keto thread tomorrow for some advice lol
Tag me in the thread. I didn't know there was a Keto thread.

Fuuckkk... fish n hushpuppies was so bomb i forgot to take a pic b4 i smashed it

smh i got yall next time

I haven't cooked in a minute

I need to make a rack of ribs or some london broil

View attachment 389887
Look at this...... you expect me to believe you frying fish and hushpuppies and you ain't even got a cookie sheet. View attachment 389888

Damn a cookie sheet!

I spray the pan with pam

Is a cookie sheet really a requirement?!

No where on the instructions does it say that you need a cookie sheet :niggaa:

and for the last time that was an accident

tenor.gif

Back