Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I'm starting Keto tmrw. Well, probably not.

Maaaaan look.....between this fuckin’ quarantine, no gym, eating comfort food and tha steroids tha doc put me on for my asthma back in July, I’ve put on too much weight....I’m gonna keto tha fuck out this shit till my Bornday/Thanksgiving in November

:cry:

Maaaaan look.....between this fuckin’ quarantine, no gym, eating comfort food and tha steroids tha doc put me on for my asthma back in July, I’ve put on too much weight....I’m gonna keto tha fuck out this shit till my Bornday/Thanksgiving in November

:cry:
I'm trynna lose weight too, but ionno if I wanna go into ketosis. I heard your pee turns purple, you get rotten apple breath, and constant headaches. My keto regimen dun got on my nerves and I haven't even started yet. Good luck lol.

I'm trynna lose weight too, but ionno if I wanna go into ketosis. I heard your pee turns purple, you get rotten apple breath, and constant headaches. My keto regimen dun got on my nerves and I haven't even started yet. Good luck lol.

Have you tried intermittent fasting?

Lmaooooo....nah....I’ve fucked around wit’ keto a few times over tha past couple of years...its been my go to weight loss method along wit’ tha gym...never had any of that stuff happen...have heard it can cause problems wit’ ladies and odor tho lol...but I fucked wit’ a female on keto...never had any issues...I never really try to go full on ketosis like that...more just getting my starch and sugar consumptions under control....that sugar a bitch to get off of smh

Lmaooooo....nah....I’ve fucked around wit’ keto a few times over tha past couple of years...its been my go to weight loss method along wit’ tha gym...never had any of that stuff happen...have heard it can cause problems wit’ ladies and odor tho lol...but I fucked wit’ a female on keto...never had any issues...I never really try to go full on ketosis like that...more just getting my starch and sugar consumptions under control....that sugar a bitch to get off of smh
I went in ketosis around this time last year unknowingly bc I wasn't eating much and my carb consumption was super low. I lost so much weight. Keto can cause low Potassium and Magnesium levels, which happened to me.

I entered this program offered at work and it mentioned the keto flu (headaches, bad breath, fatigue, etc.). I ain't goin full keto mane. And yes, I've heard certain foods may cause a bit of an odor for women or a different taste (broccoli, asparagus, onions) if you eat them often. Keto doesn't even allow fruit consumption the lifestyle so ionno bout all that.

I went in ketosis around this time last year unknowingly bc I wasn't eating much and my carb consumption was super low. I lost so much weight. Keto can cause low Potassium and Magnesium levels, which happened to me.

I entered this program offered at work and it mentioned the keto flu (headaches, bad breath, fatigue, etc.). I ain't goin full keto mane. And yes, I've heard certain foods may cause a bit of an odor for women or a different taste (broccoli, asparagus, onions) if you eat them often. Keto doesn't even allow fruit consumption the lifestyle so ionno bout all that.

I feel you....good luck on ya endeavors Blac

Pray for me tho cuz this evil witch of a woman round these parts makes these specialty cupcakes and she’s had me hooked for a few weeks now smh lol

Nah. Never heard of that.

It's not for everyone but once you get used to it you'll never go back

Basically you eat one good meal a day, whatever you want....but that's it

You do this combined with cutting out sugary drinks, lots of water and doing some cardio

Take a little discipline at first but you'll definitely get results and feel better

You do this combined with cutting out sugary drinks, lots of water and doing some cardio

Take a little discipline at first but you'll definitely get results and feel better
One?? Nah, my body ain't set up like that.

i did this before

everything was all good til i started getting these really bad headaches that just wouldn't go away

not even when i had my one meal did the pain stop

so i would just go to sleep and hope it would be gone

wake up and that bitch still be there

i did this before

everything was all good til i started getting these really bad headaches that just wouldn't go away

not even when i had my one meal did the pain stop

so i would just go to sleep and hope it would be gone

wake up and that bitch still be there

dehydration? Usually main cause of headaches.

found out my headaches were allergies

shit could be anything bro

anyway since the party we've flipped the smoked pork into two more meals.......nachos and enchiladas

Attachments

• tmp-cam-2872247408233856900.jpg
    tmp-cam-2872247408233856900.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 11
  • tmp-cam-3564913485091188489.jpg
    tmp-cam-3564913485091188489.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 11
  • tmp-cam-1894313083039822086.jpg
    tmp-cam-1894313083039822086.jpg
    741.2 KB · Views: 11

I been wanting to give this a try. My son's mom been talking about how great it is for mad long. Shit is gonna take some work for me though. Eating late at night is kind of a ritual for me, like a part of winding down the day once the kids and shit are sleep. Shit can't continued. Lol.

Back