Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Thank you. I bought some chili mix and beans. That’s next on my list! It’s soup weather, finally.

Chili with no beans is a thing and common. At least it is down here. My momma isn’t a fan of beans with chili lol.
Chili without beans should only be used on hot dogs. There’s no other place for such ignorance, lol.

looks good!

so im assuming people warm them joints back up later? How they end up not drying them joints out when it comes time to eat later in the day? You got specific instructions for them or what?
Ummm I just cook em. But you just reheat em on low But they pretty juicy and it'll be hard to dry em out. But I just let em do them

I'm making a prime rib for xmas dinner tomorrow with just me and my mom. I'm not the biggest fan of prime rib roast as I'd rather just cut that fucker into multiple ribeye steaks but my mom likes it so here we are. I've been dry-brining it in the fridge for the past couple days. Pics to come.

But for NYE... I'm going straight Puerto Rican style and making a pernil since I miss Brooklyn and I don't know my new PR neighbors well enough to invite myself over. Copped a bone-in skin on 8lb pork shoulder for 13 bucks. I might make a video out of that one.

I'm making a prime rib for xmas dinner tomorrow with just me and my mom. I'm not the biggest fan of prime rib roast as I'd rather just cut that fucker into multiple ribeye steaks but my mom likes it so here we are. I've been dry-brining it in the fridge for the past couple days. Pics to come.

But for NYE... I'm going straight Puerto Rican style and making a pernil since I miss Brooklyn and I don't know my new PR neighbors well enough to invite myself over. Copped a bone-in skin on 8lb pork shoulder for 13 bucks. I might make a video out of that one.
I've done prime rib a couple times for new year favorite thing but seeing how I don't do beef it's seafood now

Back