Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I learned that when your poke a hole in a egg and boil it, the shell wont stick to the egg. It also prevents the shell from cracking when cooking. The egg doesnt expand as it cooks but has air in it which causes the cracking. Also, the egg wont leak out of the hole

Made the ramen tare. This was actually phase 3 and phase 4 is the finished product. The ingredients have to soak over night. That dried fish was expired when it bought the package so I threw it out

20230107_210055.jpg

20230107_220159.jpg

20230108_103101_HDR.jpg

20230108_112436_HDR.jpg

It was good but Unfortunately, had to throw out the meat. Pretty much everything that was soaked in the same sauce as the meat. The broth was the only thing I could save since that was separate.Think it was bad. Probably because I cooked it partially but had to stop because I had to leave. But cooked it at another time. I was hesitant on doing that but took the risk. Lesson learned. But I now have a better understanding how to make the liquid for ramen. With that, I can play around with the ingredients

Hear me out. This meal may not go together, but it was good!

Air fried Brussels sprouts

My version of loaded smashed potatoes (bacon, beef, cheese, sour cream)

Aye you don't use aluminum foil on your air fryer? I just bought one and hell I use foil every time

The second time I tried that I opened it up halfway thru and one corner of the foil had gotten caught up in the fan at the top and I had to pull it out.

No telling what would have happened if I hadn’t opened itp so I never tried that again.

at

So you don't use foil at all

Nope, it’s not very hard to clean between uses, worst case I have to soak it in soapy water for 5-10 min
Cause you said I'm gone try without the foil. Do you spray some Pam or rub it down in some oil before putting food in the basket?

Back